Pasta with Tiger PrawnsIngredients:
2 Knorr Chicken Stock Pots
5tbsp olive oil
1 garlic clove, chopped
7-12 tiger prawns, shelled and de-veined (pre-done ones are fine)Directions:
1. Boil water in a large pan. Add 1 of the Knorr Chicken Stockpots to season the water. Now add the pasta. Follow package instructions (mine was 10-12 minutes).
2. After the pasta has been cooking for around 7 minutes we can start with the rest. Get a large pan and put it on a medium-high heat, then add olive oil.
3. Finely chop the garlic and chili and add them to the pan. Once these are added we can add the prawns!
4. Add your final Knorr Chicken Stockpot to the pan of prawns. When the prawns are cooked your pasta should pretty much be done. Pour some of the seasoned pasta water into your prawn pan.
5. Drain the rest of your pasta and throw it into the prawn pan. At this point now add some fresh chopped parsley and mix and turn the heat off.
6. Coat the pasta in the sauce that has formed and plate.