What dreams do you have?

I just had a weird tech related dream so I thought I might start a thread so we can all post our dreams.

Please remember Neowin has forum rules.

I dreamed that at Mobile World Congress HTC released a followup to the Desire Z strangely named "Desire". It looked almost exactly like the Desire Z but the specs were better internally in every way shape and form and it either ran 4.0 or 4.1, I woke up when I was going to look at it online (in my dream) :laugh:

What dreams have you had?

:huh: That is such a strange dream. Can't say I've ever had a tech dream. Guess I'm not quite as nerdy as I thought. :p

For the past 2 weeks, almost every night I have dream't about tornadoes. For about 5-10 minutes tornado weather rolls in, I am usually with people and pondering what to do/where to go. Then at some point, a tornado will touch down, usually within 100 feet of me. At that point we run/scramble to find shelter, stuff starts flying, and I wake up. I always wake up when s**t starts hitting the fan, lol.

I'm assuming it is because of the weather here lately. Lots of 20-60MPH wind, stuff blowing around, tornado watches, and sirens the past 2 weeks. Honestly, I have never been afraid of tornadoes before in my life, but these dreams are subsequently making me scared of these. Didn't know dreams could have that effect.

My dreams always tend to have an underlying basis on recent or current events within my life (as I assume most peoples do). And I somehow end up naked in my dreams at least twice a week. :rofl:

I very rarely remember my dreams when I wake up. The ones I do remember usually involve my dad dying in different ways. The first one I ever remember I was probably 11 or 12 and dreamed he was drowning and I couldn't save him. He passed away in 2008 from melanoma but I still have those dreams.

these dreams are subsequently making me scared of these. Didn't know dreams could have that effect.

Since dreams effect your brain its natural.

I very rarely remember my dreams when I wake up. The ones I do remember usually involve my dad dying in different ways. The first one I ever remember I was probably 11 or 12 and dreamed he was drowning and I couldn't save him. He passed away in 2008 from melanoma but I still have those dreams.

Sorry, must really be bothering waking up to that.

I always have family, or people orientated dreams. They are almost always "possible" and never involve things that couldn't happen, like Dragons / Aliens / Magic etc....

Although I sometimes breath underwater and run fast and get shot, I think that I have pretty normal dreams.

My dream last night was that my dad, my sister and I was moving house and we'd found a really nice 5 bedroom with en-suites for everyone. The garden had a pool too. It was set "today", rather than when I was little.

The only thing odd about this, is that I haven't lived with my dad for 15 years. So why would I dream about it? If dreams are for processing information, why would I need to process this? :-)

I've been playing some minecraft lately, so naturally I continue to build sh** in my dreams. Also one re-occurring dream theme is running from and killing some giger type aliens. Another re-occurring one is jumping/floating really high while running some where.

Lately don't remember any at all. Which is kind of good.

Repeatedly used to have ones that my legs give out, but I continue to go, making myself look stupid. And the weirdest probably was laying on the stone floor, arms wide open, burning alive, but feeling no pain whatsoever, comfort even.

I was living in England at the time and I had a dream that I could be having better phone rates with Vodaphone - I went into the shop and realized it was nothing but a dream.

^ Your beliefs block your dreams ;)

The only thing odd about this, is that I haven't lived with my dad for 15 years. So why would I dream about it? If dreams are for processing information, why would I need to process this? :-)

Time is simultaneous. You may be absorbing, analyzing, accepting emotional realities, from any point in your life -- or even another life.

I've had some tech dreams -- many involved somehow meeting other Neowin members. Odd.