nice catch :)

hypocrisy is high with this one, just as expected.

high five!

Kvally doesn't care about graphics but he's stating that the game will be 1080p with dynamic scaling. Not saying that he's excited that it's now 1080p (with dynamic scaling) No hypocrisy here ;) 

Anyway, he's a video of some of the dynamic-ness

Kvally doesn't care about graphics but he's stating that the game will be 1080p with dynamic scaling. Not saying that he's excited that it's now 1080p (with dynamic scaling) No hypocrisy here ;)

Anyway, he's a video of some of the dynamic-ness

Well that goes without saying. Better graphics > Worse graphics.

Next up, we find that Hot chicks > Ugly chicks.....news at 6.

Well that goes without saying. Better graphics > Worse graphics.

Next up, we find that Hot chicks > Ugly chicks.....news at 6.

If only this topic was as simple as better graphics > worse graphics :p

• Like 2

It is truly an injustice to play this game on a console.

Opposed to not playing it at all? :/

Not everyone has a gaming PC.

• Like 2

as Audioboxer says. some people just do not have the hardware to play it on PC

And personally I am not going around buying games just because of their Graphic quality. I buy them to enjoy the story and be entertained.

We have gone through many times trying to quash this PC Egotism please be mindful that not everyone has the same opinions or wallet as everyone else.

so true

Opposed to not playing it at all? :/

Not everyone has a gaming PC.

i would prefer not playing it, when having a sub-par experience.

• Like 2

PC master race, am I right? Seriously though, let's respect people's choices. You don't have to play the PC version in order to enjoy the game. It may offer better graphics but only if you have the right hardware.

The Witcher 3 looks like it'll be a great game, regardless of platform.

First of all, these consoles are PC's. Secondly, the game is looking and playing awesome on all platforms. And finally, not everyone has NOR wants a computer for playing games.

Cool story bro.

I have a pretty good gaming PC and still bought it on a console and it'll still be the exact same game.

Tuesday can't come soon enough.

I have so many unfinished RPGs (including Witcher 2) the only reason I bought it is I love open world games.

Should be fun, but I've got plenty to do til then.

so true

i would prefer not playing it, when having a sub-par experience.

You would have a sub-par experience as I presume you have a decent gaming rig and have had for a while. Those who have only ever had a work PC, or migrated away from PC gaming aren't going to think like yourself. A sub-par experience for someone like that is reading reviews and hearing all their friends say how awesome The Witcher 3 is and they aren't playing it.

Iso which one are you going to do?   

personally, i played witcher 2 twice, so i will play this one on release, and then play the GotY edition when that comes out :)

no way i will be able to wait for a year, before playing it.

I'm gonna wait, as I said.

CD Projekt Red Community Co-ordinator Marcin Momot confirmed that the PS4 pre-load should start later today:

It should be coming to select territories (US, most of Europe, including Poland) later today.

http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2015/05/13/witcher-3-update-day-one-will-improve-frame-rate-ps4-pre-load-start-today/

If I do get the game, I'll probably buy it for the PS4. I have a gaming laptop that isn't too old, but I know it's definitely not up to the task of running this game as well as I would like it to. So I'll probably get it for the PS4 at the first price cut, then buy it for the PC during a major Steam sale like I did with the first two in the series.

Hi guys! Like many of you I can't wait to play this game! :D  But sadly I couldn't support the game with full price, but will do when it goes on sale! Anyway what I wanted to ask is, any of you have their new client GOG Galaxy? I have it installed and I downloaded the game and it shows in client, but I'm affraid to click on "connect now" since I don't know if it'll know it's not actually my copy and I'd get somekind of ban or someting!!! :/ Hope this makes any sense, lol :blushing:

Hi guys! Like many of you I can't wait to play this game! :D  But sadly I couldn't support the game with full price, but will do when it goes on sale! Anyway what I wanted to ask is, any of you have their new client GOG Galaxy? I have it installed and I downloaded the game and it shows in client, but I'm affraid to click on "connect now" since I don't know if it'll know it's not actually my copy and I'd get somekind of ban or someting!!! :/ Hope this makes any sense, lol :blushing:

you cannot play until the day one patch.

and please do not discuss this kind of ####. because it sure sound like you are a pirate.  and it is looked down upon here.

Really? :s  I'll download the game first for sure, yea, when I'm done with the game I'll simply delete it, and once it goes on sale I'll buy it like I did previous two games!

Day 1 PS4 patch notes

Version 1.01

Following features are added:

Major changes:

- Support for DLCs

- Multiple stability issues fixed

- Overall performance improvements

Quests and game:

- Variety of cosmetic quest improvements

- Journal objective fixes

- Quest mapping fixes

- Dialogue flag fixes