as Audioboxer says. some people just do not have the hardware to play it on PC

And personally I am not going around buying games just because of their Graphic quality. I buy them to enjoy the story and be entertained.

We have gone through many times trying to quash this PC Egotism please be mindful that not everyone has the same opinions or wallet as everyone else.

Oh for sure, it won't change the fact that the game will be amazing. Probably one of the best of all time.

For those playing on PC... are you using a controller or mouse/keyboard?

Oh for sure, it won't change the fact that the game will be amazing. Probably one of the best of all time.

For those playing on PC... are you using a controller or mouse/keyboard?

I played the first 2 witcher with a kb and mouse but mainly because the control ***** with a controller imo. I might play this one with a controller if it's working well. I would prefer to play this game on my big TV no doubt about it.

witcher.jpg

so, store employees are already playing?  lol

or is it time activated on consoles too.

Hi guys! Like many of you I can't wait to play this game! :D  But sadly I couldn't support the game with full price, but will do when it goes on sale! Anyway what I wanted to ask is, any of you have their new client GOG Galaxy? I have it installed and I downloaded the game and it shows in client, but I'm affraid to click on "connect now" since I don't know if it'll know it's not actually my copy and I'd get somekind of ban or someting!!! :/ Hope this makes any sense, lol :blushing:

just so you know. they said it will work for everyone.  even if they downloaded it somewhere else.

they hope you buy the game.   but they will not stop downloads from activating.     so your plan to play now and pay later might actually be OK, as soon as you pay later.

they clearly expected it, and decided it is natural.

i personally thought of refund a few times, but i kept my preorder.      if the graphics on PC are not good enough, i will play it once, and then play it again when the MODS are out.

i personally thought of refund a few times, but i kept my preorder.      if the graphics on PC are not good enough, i will play it once, and then play it again when the MODS are out.

From the videos i've watched they look good enough. Not as good as what was shown at first but far from the debacle that was Watch Dogs.

Still i'm gonna wait for the Enhanced Edition to play it.

• Like 1

From the videos i've watched they look good enough. Not as good as what was shown at first but far from the debacle that was Watch Dogs.

you must have a steel patience.  considering all the reviews, it still looks like a brilliant game, and i will have to play it ASAP.

besides the diablo clones, i did not like RPGs much (i think arcanum and neverwinter nights are the only two i played back in the day)

witcher 2 blew my mind. ( i did play the EE edition with a bunch of mods, but still)

i am planning to disappear for a few day, right when this comes out, and just sit and play it until i beat it.

just so you know. they said it will work for everyone.  even if they downloaded it somewhere else.

they hope you buy the game.   but they will not stop downloads from activating.     so your plan to play now and pay later might actually be OK, as soon as you pay later.

they clearly expected it, and decided it is natural.

Definitely buying it later, since I have previous two games and I played them recently! :D

You sure there's gonna be Enhanced Edition? A lot of people saying they might not release it since they delayed the game twice already to polish it!

You sure there's gonna be Enhanced Edition? A lot of people saying they might not release it since they delayed the game twice already to polish it!

they have 2 DLC in progress. so when they release them, they will surely have to develop a "complete" package. which will have the latest patch plus the "16 dlcs" they promised on release :rolleyes: and 2 proper dlcs that will release later.

they will call it EE or GOLD or GOTY or whatever.   but you know it is coming for SURE!

There's only 2 certain things in this universe.

Someone gonna make a UI mod for a newly released Elder Scroll game.

CD Projekt Red gonna make an Enhanced Edition for the last Witcher game.

i am planning to disappear for a few day, right when this comes out, and just sit and play it until i beat it.

Don't forget to come back here. Fishing season is starting soon i need some baits to catch big fishes ;)

• Like 1

They're honest, but that's still a bad excuse. They could have developed the PC version and then port it to consoles, but they didn't do it and just downgraded all the versions because of lazy development.

And don't tell me that "not all have the PCs with the power to run the game at the detail levels of the old demos" ######. That's why the PC games got graphical quality presets. If you can't run the game on ultra with all the effects cranked up, just lower it to medium.

• Like 1

This is what you call polish? Peeing on the PC version in order to make the consoles ones to not look like a total cow poo in comparison?

Even if their source is valid, it states manpower and budget as well, not just console power.

PC gamers often say the console gamers are bickering children, but PC elitism is just as bad if not worse at times.

Is this witching game for one player only or can I play online?

Single player story heavy RPG with prep-before-combat mechanics. Not hack and slash like Skyrim or similar.

Purchased a GTX 980 yesterday, hopefully will be enjoying playing this title soon. :)

<insert pc master race quip here />

This is what you call polish? Peeing on the PC version in order to make the consoles ones to not look like a total cow poo in comparison?

he probably meant that the developer was Polish :rofl:

• Like 3

Im still up in the air with buying this or Dragon Age: Inquisition. Haven't played either series yet.

Im still up in the air with buying this or Dragon Age: Inquisition. Haven't played either series yet.

<a class="sharing-google-plus" title="Share on Google+" rel="nofollow popup:external" data-mc-social-track-id="3" target="_blank" data-cke-saved-href="https://plus.google.com/share?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.metacritic.com%2Fgame%2Fxbox-one%2Fdragon-age-inquisition" href="https://plus.google.com/share?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.metacritic.com%2Fgame%2Fxbox-one%2Fdragon-age-inquisition" "="" style="margin: 0px 3px 0px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: middle; color: rgb(255, 255, 255); font-weight: bold; text-decoration: none; display: inline-block; font-size: 16px; border-radius: 0px; width: 32px; line-height: 32px; height: 32px; transition: background-color 0.25s ease, color 0.25s ease; -webkit-transition: background-color 0.25s ease, color 0.25s ease; text-align: center; background: rgb(221, 75, 57);">

Well I can tell you that the combat sucks in DA:I

EDIT: But it looks better from what I have seen insofar