The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

official the witcher 3: wild hunt cd projekt red redengine 3 pc ps4 xbox one

502 replies to this topic

#496 techbeck

techbeck

It's not that I am lazy, it's that I just don't care

• 20,558 posts

Posted 24 May 2015 - 16:29

yeah, it was super easy fight for me, i even felt bad for a were wolf since he was such a ######.

i am experiencing rage at Jenny though.  i am correct level, but it fells like i am no where near it.  i wasted 30 minutes fighting her.   gonna have to come back with better level and sword... it is just too much for me.

Cast Yrden let her come to you. When she gets in the circle, attack. Don't get hit. Repeat until she is dead. Only get a couple slashes with the sword before she attacks. So slash her a couple times and then move

#497 earthworm jimmy

earthworm jimmy

ooh yeah, that's right!

• 10,644 posts
  • Phone: android

Posted 24 May 2015 - 18:18

Cast Yrden let her come to you. When she gets in the circle, attack. Don't get hit. Repeat until she is dead. Only get a couple slashes with the sword before she attacks. So slash her a couple times and then move

yeah, i did mostly side quests, now i finished a bunch of story (man i love the charactares, feel like deja vu, i guess i must have seen them in trailer *jhonny)

i can probably kill her easy now.

so far, again, i have no wonder, that game got high ratings.  downgrades, bugs, are all understandable.   there is just so much lore, and so much stories...   i enjoyed DA:I but this one pulls so many more strings, then the stories there...

#498 earthworm jimmy

earthworm jimmy

ooh yeah, that's right!

• 10,644 posts

Posted 24 May 2015 - 19:48

ohh damn, a crash before i could save.   but it blames nvidia kernel, not the game :shifty:

#499 earthworm jimmy

earthworm jimmy

ooh yeah, that's right!

• 10,644 posts

Posted 24 May 2015 - 20:54

someone left me a book at shopkeeper in novigrad that deals in books.

i was so happy to find a guy who deals in books to unload all the useless letters and books that i have....

i now don't know which book was the one left for me?    can you guys remember?   i did not read it, so i am likely missing some useful info, as i sold all the books!

#500 earthworm jimmy

earthworm jimmy

ooh yeah, that's right!

• 10,644 posts

Posted Yesterday, 01:39

the game is so much better if you switch off the overly dramatic music.    

when you play there are many ambient sounds, and you will not miss the music one bit. (you can always switch it on for cut scenes, if you need.

after playing without it for a few hours, and switching it back on, i realized just how annoying it is when there is no action.  much more natural without it!

#501 +_Alexander

_Alexander

Neowinian Senior

• 1,992 posts
  • Phone: Nokia 521

Posted Yesterday, 15:34

Werewolf love story - hardest difficulty level 5 trick - use X and B sometimes A and thunderbolt, cast shield when you roll back

#502 OP Semtex

Semtex

Neowinian Senior

• 1,575 posts

Posted Yesterday, 21:30

Patch 0.4 is out, fixing bunch issues :)

Awesome game, I've way to less time for gaming, only 2/3 hours evening, but I'm fighting with monsters :D

#503 +_Alexander

_Alexander

Neowinian Senior

• 1,992 posts
  • Phone: Nokia 521

Posted Today, 00:41

The loading screen gets annoying fast. I mean I reload every time I loose gwent and it takes two minutes vs dying takes 30 seconds.