Angry Neighbor Allegedly Kills 2 Over Dog Poop

Slightly lower year on year isn't anything to be proud of when you have over 11,000 gun homicides alone a year.

No ones saying you don't have the right to defend yourself, the fact that you need a gun to do so is a sad thing.

Hardly bashing when it is fact, all you hear from pro-gunners is me me me, they dont want gun bans, they dont want heavy restrictions, they dont want magazine restrictions, they dont want semi auto rifle bans, etc.. etc.. even go as far as threatening the government that they will shoot anyone who tries to come and take their guns away, naming no names.

You got a source for that nonsensical statement/They just want the US Constitution left intact.

^ That might have been a good idea -- switch the condos -- him on top, the rude couple living downstairs.

Then he could have a late night whiz on the balcony ... :shifty:

You got a source for that nonsensical statement/They just want the US Constitution left intact.

Go look up some of KingCrackers "contributions".

This has nothing to do with the constitution, they are just using it as an excuse so they can own weapons, banning types of guns, restricting them, banning magazines over a certain capacity, etc.. doesn't affect the Second Amendment.

Laws change all the time, you can't pick and choose what part of the Constitution you agree with, wasn't so long ago it was changed to abolish slavery, if you want it intact surely you only want the original Constitution and not the bill of rights that changed it for the better?

Here is the list of European countries whose most recent murder rates exceeded the U.S.'s.

? Greenland (19.2)

? Russia (10.2)

? Moldova (7.5)

? Lithuania (6.6)

? Ukraine (5.2)

? Estonia (5.2)

? Belarus (4.9)

http://www.americant...test_media.html

5 out of the 7 countries you listed are former states of the USSR where democracy is rather weak and corruption and crime are high.

It is a bit of apple to orange comparison, it would make more sense to compare to Western Europe countries.

Besides, I do not think it is a good thing to have to resort to such comparisons as racing to the bottom is not a good sign. It is rather degrading for the US to be compared to Belarus.