texas balcony urination pitbull child protective services

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
79 replies to this topic

#61 TheLegendOfMart

TheLegendOfMart

Neowinian Senior

• 9,281 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 19:08

Whether it is sad or not isn't the topic. You just admitted it is a fact. You just defeated yourself.

You woudn't need them if guns were out of the hands of the general public with HEAVY restrictions on just being in possession of one.

#62 ILikeTobacco

ILikeTobacco

Neowinian Senior

• 4,789 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 19:16

You woudn't need them if guns were out of the hands of the general public with HEAVY restrictions on just being in possession of one.

Yes you would because its not the general public that go around murdering people. It's people with mental issues and criminal records who are the issue, who, contrary to what you seem to believe, are already legally not allowed to own a firearm. You are just arguing that only criminals are allowed to have guns because the law doesn't apply to them the same way it does to us. Go ahead and ban guns in Texas and see what happens. Gun crimes would sky rocket. Most of the illegal guns in Texas come in from Mexico. We see them as far north as here in Oklahoma. No amount of laws are going to change that.

#63 1941

Banned

• 18,175 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 19:20

Criminals do not go to a sporting goods store and purchase weapons. They buy them on the street where they get their drugs. This has been said many times in this forum.

#64 ILikeTobacco

ILikeTobacco

Neowinian Senior

• 4,789 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 19:22

Criminals do not go to a sporting goods store and purchase weapons. They buy them on the street where they get their drugs. This has been said many times in this forum.

If it doesn't back up their view point, its not a fact and it doesn't matter how many times its been said.

#65 1941

Banned

• 18,175 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 19:24

If it doesn't back up their view point, its not a fact and it doesn't matter how many times its been said.

I may put it in my sig. :)

#66 moloko

moloko

Neowinian Senior

• 2,699 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 19:44

i do not like why people have dogs poop on my lawn and i have to clean it up but not enough to hurt anyone.

#67 1941

Banned

• 18,175 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 19:51

i do not like why people have dogs poop on my lawn and i have to clean it up but not enough to hurt anyone.

I have had a dog for 15 years and he does not run wild. When we take him for a walk we take a plastic bag to pick up his poop.

#68 medhunter

medhunter

Muslim Emergency physician

• 505 posts
  • OS: Win 7 SP1 Home Premium , Ubuntu 12.04 LTS, Xubuntu 13.04
  • Phone: Sony Sola

Posted 05 February 2013 - 19:57

Would he kill 12 if the dog had diarrhea?

#69 Xilo

Xilo

Neowinian Senior

• 5,311 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 20:29

He should have shot the dog and not the people.

#70 moloko

moloko

Neowinian Senior

• 2,699 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 21:21

I have had a dog for 15 years and he does not run wild. When we take him for a walk we take a plastic bag to pick up his poop.

yeah i wish everyone did that. I setup a webcam on my window, caught the perp and reported to the HOA. All they do is fine them but still have poop in my yard.

#71 FlintyV

FlintyV

Neowinian Senior

• 2,377 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 22:32

Not true. There's a lot of disinformation being spread by the pro-gun nuts.

Posted Image

#72 1941

Banned

• 18,175 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 22:41

Not true. There's a lot of disinformation being spread by the pro-gun nuts.

Posted Image

It is true. 14% bought their guns from a licensed dealer and that was probably way before they had any felony convictions. If you are a convicted felon , you cannot purchase a gun legally from any source. And speaking of Sources you cold have made that graph. I posted what I did because I know it to be factual from personal experience. Oh and citizens that own guns and or belong to The NRA are not Nuts as you say!

#73 FlintyV

FlintyV

Neowinian Senior

• 2,377 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 23:01

It is true. 14% bought their guns from a licensed dealer and that was probably way before they had any felony convictions. If you are a convicted felon , you cannot purchase a gun legally from any source. And speaking of Sources you cold have made that graph. I posted what I did because I know it to be factual from personal experience. Oh and citizens that own guns and or belong to The NRA are not Nuts as you say!

What you said isn't factual, it's anecdotal.

The graph is from the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime.

#74 OP Hum

Hum

totally wAcKed

• 62,106 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 01:14

Sounds like the old man shot some white trash. Good for him.

I believe they were hispanic.

I really see this as a failure on the property management's part.

The old guy did complain, and they did little or nothing.

At the least the bad tenants should have had to either get rid of the dog, or move out.

#75 abysal

abysal

Neowin Addict

• 1,134 posts
  • Phone: BB9930/SGS5

Posted 06 February 2013 - 01:55

I believe they were hispanic.

I really see this as a failure on the property management's part.

The old guy did complain, and they did little or nothing.

At the least the bad tenants should have had to either get rid of the dog, or move out.

Same difference, except it's mostly OK to say white trash, rather than another stereotypical racial descriptor.

I'm just glad the dogs were not shot. Although now they will probably end up in a shelter, and may be put down :/ But you're right management should of stepped in. Also don't get me wrong, the old man is scum as well. Humanity sucks.