Guardians of the Galaxy (2014)

Loved the whole movie. Can someone explain the end credits to me please.

You mean Howard the Duck? It was meant as a joke.

You mean Howard the Duck? It was meant as a joke.

Ah, okay. I was just curious because usually the end credits give a hint towards something.

Who was Starlords dad? The alien that abducted him said he should have delivered him

Ah, okay. I was just curious because usually the end credits give a hint towards something.

Who was Starlords dad? The alien that abducted him said he should have delivered him

They aren't saying right now.

j'Son of Spartoi you can find more here. http://marvel.wikia.com/J%27son_(Earth-616) The movie did not have all that much time to fill in all the back stories (or even get some of the correct)

That was Howard the Duck in one of the Pictures! Looks weird, I hope Disney Is the one to make a CGI Animated Film about Howard the Duck which is connected to the Donald Duck Series and isn't made by Marvel as he's about as obscure as the Big Hero 6 who are getting a Disney Movie this year.

Not getting it. A) Movie Inaccurate B) Doesn't actually dance. 

its a bobblehead its not supposed to dance.

its a bobblehead its not supposed to dance.

It says Dancing Groot doesn't it? lol. 

anyway. 

• 2 weeks later...

Gunn On Stan Lee "Guardians" Cameo Cut

"At a panel on Sunday at Dragoncon, I talked about a deleted @realstanlee cameo in Guardians, and promised the folks there I'd post a photo on Instagram - so here it is! As you can see, this is not Stan, but a double. In the original cut of the film, when the Guardians enter the Collector's museum, Rocket looks over and sees Cosmo the dog in one display case, Quill looks over into another display case and is surprised by a tentacle slapping against the glass, and Groot looks over and sees, in another display case, Stan Lee.

In one take, Stan Lee just slowly turns up his finger, flipping off Groot. We shot this footage with a Stan Lee double because Stan wasn't able to come to the UK at the time. The plan was to shoot Stan in the same lighting when I was back in LA, and we'd digitally replace the double's head with Stan's actual head (not quite as difficult as it sounds). Although I thought the cameo was funny, I thought the flipping off joke was too similar to the moment earlier in the film where Quill flips off the Nova Corps, so I excised that part of it immediately.

A couple of the guys at Marvel thought Stan Lee in a case was too broad of a joke in general, and that it took the audience out of the movie. I argued about it for a bit, but we ended up not keeping it in the film. In a pretty typical case of Internet-journalism-telephone, articles online yesterday said that Disney forbade the scene because of standards . However, that's incorrect - no one at Disney ever even saw the scene, and it was cut solely for creative reasons."

Gunn On Stan Lee "Guardians" Cameo Cut

"At a panel on Sunday at Dragoncon, I talked about a deleted @realstanlee cameo in Guardians, and promised the folks there I'd post a photo on Instagram - so here it is! As you can see, this is not Stan, but a double. In the original cut of the film, when the Guardians enter the Collector's museum, Rocket looks over and sees Cosmo the dog in one display case, Quill looks over into another display case and is surprised by a tentacle slapping against the glass, and Groot looks over and sees, in another display case, Stan Lee.

In one take, Stan Lee just slowly turns up his finger, flipping off Groot. We shot this footage with a Stan Lee double because Stan wasn't able to come to the UK at the time. The plan was to shoot Stan in the same lighting when I was back in LA, and we'd digitally replace the double's head with Stan's actual head (not quite as difficult as it sounds). Although I thought the cameo was funny, I thought the flipping off joke was too similar to the moment earlier in the film where Quill flips off the Nova Corps, so I excised that part of it immediately.

A couple of the guys at Marvel thought Stan Lee in a case was too broad of a joke in general, and that it took the audience out of the movie. I argued about it for a bit, but we ended up not keeping it in the film. In a pretty typical case of Internet-journalism-telephone, articles online yesterday said that Disney forbade the scene because of standards . However, that's incorrect - no one at Disney ever even saw the scene, and it was cut solely for creative reasons."

It was for the best I'd say. Wasn't very appropriate for him to flip Groot off imo.