BurnAware Free is one of the most popular free CD, DVD, Blu-ray Disc burning software available for Windows. Using this program you can easily create and burn Audio and MP3 CD, Data and DVD-Video disc, ISO and Cue Image, erase or format rewritable disc, copy your CD or DVD to ISO image. This software is for personal, home use only.
BurnAware Premium is an award-winning burn, copy and backup software. Besides standard disc burning functions such as creation and burning Audio, MP3, Video, Data discs and Disc Images, program offers additional tools for DVD copying, Audio CD tracks extraction, unreadable or multisession disc file recovering. This software is for personal, home use only.
BurnAware Professional is CD, DVD, Blu-ray Disc burning, copy and backup software that covers most of the requirements of any organization. Program offers intuitive user interface and low PC resource usage, supports all of available disc standards and specifications: ISO9660, Joliet, UDF, UDF Bridge, El torito. BurnAware Professional is permitted for commercial use and offers several types of licenses: single user license, business and corporate licenses.BurnAware 6 BETA Released31-Jan-2013New Features:
• Home Edition has been renamed to the Premium.
• New menu to switch the size of the Main Screen.
• New tool to check the disc for the read errors.
• Drop-down list with the paths of previously opened folders.
• Option to specify the cache size.
• Support for importing multi-extent and UDF embedded files.
• 800MB CD option in the Disc Type drop-down list.
• Log window in the Copy Disc tool and the Copy to Image tool.Improvements:
• Burning engine has been updated.
• User manual has been rewritten from scratch.
• All the burning elements grouped at the bottom of the form.
• Lock device for exclusive access during the burning process while using SPTI.
• Optimized data transfer and buffering during the burning process.Fixes:
• Resolved the problem that might cause read error in the produced disc images.
• Resolved the problem that might cause write error at the end of the burning process on DVD-R/-RW.
• Resolved the problem with ejecting a disc after the burning process.
• Fixed the BD-R discs burning errors that can occur on some Pioneer drives.
• Fixed the "A general error occured" error that could occur during preparation of a Blu-Ray disc image. Download
: BurnAware BETA