FREE 1-year Bitdefender 2013 Antivirus Plus!

product_of_the_year_bitdef.jpg

http://www.av-test.o...res/award/2012/

http://www.av-comparatives.org/images/docs/avc_sum_201212_en.pdf - av-comparitives product of the year 2012

January 2013 | CEO Andreas Clementi, AV-Comparatives

The achievement crowns a year of accolades and awards, including PC Mag's Editor's Choice, distinctions from reviewers such as CNET, Laptop Magazine, PC PRO, WebUser, PC Achat and Micro Actuel.

bitdefender-AV-EN.jpg

Great moments are best when shared ?and friends should always be there

Spread the cheer to your friends with three Bitdefender Antivirus Plus 2013 licenses. Let?s all celebrate together!

DOWNLOAD (2.3mb): https://connect.bitd...aU4l2kVUp97b39.

LICENCE KEYS: bd2012-s.gifJZHT7W0 ; SU5GHJ0 ; SHFNXWZ

The following key MAY give you 677 days free protection: 0GPPDC3

The license keys must be activated within 30 days.

This works btw, i have 1yr remaining :)

My screenshot:

2vimkuc.png

I don't know when this offer ends but i suspect it is about to go viral so be QUICK!

Bitdefender finishes 1st or 2nd in nearly all antivirus tests on av-comparatives and av-test.org along with kaspersky, those are the 2 best despite many of you championing nod32.

Source for your "bitdefender finishes 1st"

Bitdefender finishes 1st or 2nd in nearly all antivirus tests on av-comparatives and av-test.org along with kaspersky, those are the 2 best despite many of you championing nod32.

Source for your "bitdefender finishes 1st"

I already stated my sources: "Bitdefender finishes 1st or 2nd in nearly all antivirus tests on av-comparatives and av-test.org along with kaspersky."

Go read each month's test results on each of those sites, bitdefender consistantly scores 1st-3rd in nearly everything.

I already stated my sources: "Bitdefender finishes 1st or 2nd in nearly all antivirus tests on av-comparatives and av-test.org along with kaspersky."

Go read each month's test results on each of those sites, bitdefender consistantly scores 1st-3rd in nearly everything.

My bad, just checked it out:

http://www.av-test.org/en/tests/home-user/windows-7/novdec-2012/

and bitdefender is not first :wacko:

Bitdefender won AV-Comparatives's Product of the Year award for 2012: http://www.av-compar...summary-reports

I'd use this if I didn't already use ESET Smart Security 6. I will, however, install it on my brother's laptop as he is in desperate need of good anti-virus software. Thanks for the heads up. (Y)

Mmmmm....Download is only 2.32MB?

Mmmmmm....I don't think so.

the installer downloads the full installer, a LOT of software nowadays do this such as ad-aware and many other programs, it is from bitdefender's own servers.

Where did you get those license keys ? And do you have the right to share them ?

It is a promotion bitdefender is doing to celebrate their win for best antivirus 2012. Yes i have the right to share them as they say:

bitdefender-AV-EN.jpgGreat moments are best when shared

?and friends should always be there

Spread the cheer to your friends with three Bitdefender Antivirus Plus 2013 licenses. Let?s all celebrate together!

They sent this newsletter out via email.

Hahah, so in this thread we learn how cynical most of you are and how most of you can't manage to read the first post. :laugh:

I was looking at AV reviews the other day and Bitdefender WAS at the top of most lists for the year, or if not the top, very close, so for the price this is definitely a good deal. I've never tried Bitdefender, so I'll probably try it out on my home computer. Knowing me I don't have any AV on there right now.

I installed it on my brother's laptop with the following code: 0GPPDC3

The license expires in 677 days which is 1 year, 10 months, and 12 days. :D The other codes only give you 365 days.

• Like 3

Can we use the license again when we reformat?

I personally love Kaspersky Internet Security 2013 and I have a 10-pc license. My living room PC (HTPC) doesn't have any AV as of now but I plan to do a Win8 Pro clean install this week because it's the only one in my house with Win7. Can I activate the Antivirus, do a clean install and use the same license again?

I installed it on my brother's laptop with the following code: 0GPPDC3

The license expires in 677 days which is 1 year, 10 months, and 12 days. :D The other codes only give you 365 days.

I just clicked on "365 days left" and it lets you use a different serial, put in the 677 day serial now i have 677 days left instead of 365 days :p

I personally love Kaspersky Internet Security 2013 and I have a 10-pc license. My living room PC (HTPC) doesn't have any AV as of now but I plan to do a Win8 Pro clean install this week because it's the only one in my house with Win7. Can I activate the Antivirus, do a clean install and use the same license again?

How would it know that you registered if you format it? it wouldn't :p

How would it know that you registered if you format it? it wouldn't :p

Perhaps it generates a "complete license" once you register it using on these promo codes. I will try to activate it and see if I can use it again when I format the HTPC this weekend. Will post any findings.

Make an account after installing Bitdefender and activating a key. Once you do that, your computer will show up in your MyBitdefender account. It should recognize your computer after you format. I'm not 100% certain about this though.

EDIT: Actually, I think it doesn't necessarily tie to one computer. Instead, it can be used on any computer as long as it's one at a time. It may be different with these keys though. The OP stated that the keys must be activated within 30 days so I don't know what will happen after the 30-day period ends.