I'm not the only one, right?

My wife uses FB and her friends post their entire day. I am taking a shower now. Now I am going shopping. I dropped my kids off at school. this to me is rubbish.

We are living in the "Look at me, look at me" age. I guess I'm old-school, or maybe just old. Call me crazy, but I prefer 1-on-1 interaction. So much of social networking is completely superficial.

• Like 1

I'm really getting bothered by people who post pictures of their food on social networks, be it instagram filtered or not, I mean what the hell, why in the world would anyone do it? People who actually "Like" it are as braindead as the person posting it.

Why do these people think we want to see day-to-day what they are eating?

Most of them I can't delete from the contact list as well as I sometimes want/need to talk to them but what would be a nice way to tell em to "F*** sake stop posting this bull"?

Urgh, I could even understand when you're in an expensive restoran or something and taking a picture of how they serve food or what exactly do they serve but home made boiled potatoes with ketchup. YAY!

Bragging. I'll usually post a pic of a new beer I'm trying out.

Someone posted a picture on facebook, feature a 2 to 3-year old girl with bruises on her face, and in big letters at the top it said

"Are you against child abuse? Like - Yes" Ignore - No :/"

What sad loser sits down and makes these things - trivializing serious issues like this?

Another one show a bald child in a hospital bed with the caption

"Like! if you wish cancer didn't exist"....

FFS!

Another one show a bald child in a hospital bed with the caption

"Like! if you wish cancer didn't exist"....

FFS!

These kind of people, I'd straight punch in the face.

• Like 1

Hmm. There might have been times in the past where I did point my camera at food. Quite like a lot of other Asians, mind you.

nah, these days I'd probably snap a picture if it was something ludicrous (i.e. a greasy Krispy Kreme donut burger) or if I'm off somewhere out of town on a trip. Otherwise it's kind of pointless to photograph the monthly beer and wings when they look exactly the same each time.

Well that's my point. If it really is something unique or new and so forth I have nothing against it. But if you eat at home and instagram that crap that every person on the earth eats day to day then why...

We are living in the "Look at me, look at me" age. I guess I'm old-school, or maybe just old. Call me crazy, but I prefer 1-on-1 interaction. So much of social networking is completely superficial.

Ok You're CRAZY :p

On a side note, I also prefer 1-on-1 interaction, specially when it envolves eating, and intimate time with my wife... and so on