Former LAPD officer goes over the edge

• Please log in to reply
282 replies to this topic

#256 Detection

Detection

Detecting stuff...

• 8,369 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 15:30

I wouldn't trust any of the media sites, news reporters, they had us believe his body had been found and IDd and removed from the cabin while it was still on fire, which we found out later that night was BS

I believe what I hear with my own ears from the recordings on youtube, not the statements the cops give to the press to try and worm their way out of sh*t

#257 1941

Banned

• 18,175 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 15:32

I wouldn't trust any of the media sites, news reporters, they had us believe his body had been found and IDd and removed from the cabin while it was still on fire, which we found out later that night was BS

I believe what I hear with my own ears from the recordings on youtube, not the statements the cops give to the press to try and worm their way out of sh*t

But you cannot determine who was talking? It could have been anyone, a bystander. I would doubt that the Sheriff would have ordered the cabin burned, risking a forest fire with The FBI onsite. It is not logical.

#258 Detection

Detection

Detecting stuff...

• 8,369 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 15:35

But you cannot determine who was talking? It could have been anyone, a bystander. I would doubt that the Sheriff would have ordered the cabin burned, risking a forest fire with The FBI onsite. It is not logical.

It was the police scanner recordings, recorded directly from their radios not a microphone near the scene

Here they are, listen all the way through

#259 linsook

linsook

Neowinian Senior

• 3,637 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 15:42

No I did not make anything up you did read the link I posted?

http://www.foxnews.c...ugitive-ex-cop/

Ya, but that was not my question. I asked you were you got the notion that what was recorded happened way before the fire started. You said you didn' know and that I would have to get the timeline myself however you were the one who stated it. So again, did you just make that up?

The fire was started when deputies shot pyrotechnic tear gas into the cabin. That recording was way before the fire started. Maybe this should be considered being carried on in the It's a Conspiracy Section" Regardless of how the fire started , if Dorner came out without a weapon he would be alive today. He took the cowards way out and shot himself. This guy killed how many people? He had 50 names in his manifesto.

#260 1941

Banned

• 18,175 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 15:45

Ya, but that was not my question. I asked you were you got the notion that what was recorded happened way before the fire started. You said you didn' know and that I would have to get the timeline myself however you were the one who stated it. So again, did you just make that up?

Ok, it was posted by another member, search through the thread and you will find it.

#261 1941

Banned

• 18,175 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 15:56

@Detection. OK I listened to the entire vdeo/audio recording. It appears that the video was just a slide show as it was not in synch with what the audio was saying. If that is in fact an actual police scanner recording, then I would have to then agree that the fire was intentionally set. But why would The Sheriff lie to the media when he knew that the whole world was watching? It seems that I was wrong then.

#262 Detection

Detection

Detecting stuff...

• 8,369 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 15:59

@Detection. OK I listened to the entire vdeo/audio recording. It appears that the video was just a slide show as it was not in synch with what the audio was saying. If that is in fact an actual police scanner recording, then I would have to then agree that the fire was intentionally set. But why would The Sheriff lie to the media when he knew that the whole world was watching? It seems that I was wrong then.

I think the images on the video were not supposed to sync with the recordings, just something to set the atmosphere and give an idea of the scene while listening to what was happening

But yea I agree, it is damning evidence in my eyes that they purposely set that fire from that recording alone, as is is one continuous stream from leading up to the fire > starting of the fire > and after the final shot when he killed himself

#263 theyarecomingforyou

theyarecomingforyou

Tiger Trainer

• 16,294 posts
  • Phone: Galaxy Note 3 with Galaxy Gear

Posted 14 February 2013 - 16:01

It's not "logical" for police to shoot at a vehicle of a different make, model and colour either, yet they did that without any attempt to verify who was in the vehicle. Unlike most conspiracy theories there is actually evidence to support the notion that police deliberately burned down the cabin; it's far from proof but it certainly warrants further investigation. As we see nearly every way, US policing and "logic" rarely go together.

#264 1941

Banned

• 18,175 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 16:06

It's not "logical" for police to shoot at a vehicle of a different make, model and colour either, yet they did that without any attempt to verify who was in the vehicle. Unlike most conspiracy theories there is actually evidence to support the notion that police deliberately burned down the cabin; it's far from proof but it certainly warrants further investigation. As we see nearly every way, US policing and "logic" rarely go together.

This case has nothing to do with US Federal Policy. The LAPD should be thoroughly investigated by the FBI. ( The Rodney King Thing) Dorner may have had a valid point but just as the Letter Bomber went about it in a very very wrong way.

#265 chrisj1968

chrisj1968

copyrighted!! ©

• 4,207 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 16:08

This by CNN. the mentality was to just burn the cabin down

#266 1941

Banned

• 18,175 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 16:16

This by CNN. the mentality was to just burn the cabin down

http://youtu.be/gAAbylq0Isk

OK, how would have you handle this case. Just standby and do nothing? I just don't get why the Sheriff would lie. In this video it said that Dorner has gas bombs, so maybe one of his set it on fire, At this point everything is speculation. We will get at the truth in a day or two. I believe that The LAPD should be investigated as well as the Sheriff's department if this is in fact true. I do now believe that the evidence presented seems to confirm that.

#267 theyarecomingforyou

theyarecomingforyou

Tiger Trainer

• 16,294 posts
  • Phone: Galaxy Note 3 with Galaxy Gear

Posted 14 February 2013 - 16:17

This case has nothing to do with US Federal Policy. The LAPD should be thoroughly investigated by the FBI. ( The Rodney King Thing) Dorner may have had a valid point but just as the Letter Bomber went about it in a very very wrong way.

The issues with US policing are in no way confined to the LAPD. Every week there's a new story about extreme abuses being committed by US police officers and that's without even considering the stories that barely make the news, like suspects being shot dead. There just isn't any accountability and it leads to ridiculous situations like this, where police think it's appropriate to burn down a building with somebody inside - if that's what they do on national TV then imagine what they get up to when there are no cameras about. You don't see the same thing happening in other countries, even when you factor in the population difference.

#268 1941

Banned

• 18,175 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 16:24

The issues with US policing are in no way confined to the LAPD. Every week there's a new story about extreme abuses being committed by US police officers and that's without even considering the stories that barely make the news, like suspects being shot dead. There just isn't any accountability and it leads to ridiculous situations like this, where police think it's appropriate to burn down a building with somebody inside - if that's what they do on national TV then imagine what they get up to when there are no cameras about. You don't see the same thing happening in other countries, even when you factor in the population difference.

You may want to stay on topic. So then you are oblivious to what went on in Libya, Egypt, Syria .

#269 Detection

Detection

Detecting stuff...

• 8,369 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 16:25

I think the way everything went down that day/night absolutely strengthens and completely confirms and backs up the exact message he wanted to put across as to how the cops behave by going on this rampage in the first place.

Kinda ironic in a way that he died in the same manor as to what he was fired for reporting in the first place

#270 FlintyV

FlintyV

Neowinian Senior

• 2,377 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 16:26

http://en.wikipedia....e_United_States makes for some sad reading.

I really wouldn't be surprised if they did ignite the fire.

Why would Dorner use gas bombs in the cabin if he was occupying it?