Photo

Former LAPD officer goes over the edge

• Please log in to reply
282 replies to this topic

#271 1941

Banned

• 18,175 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 16:27

I think the way everything went down that day/night absolutely strengthens and completely confirms and backs up the exact message he wanted to put across as to how the cops behave by going on this rampage in the first place.

Kinda ironic in a way that he died in the same manor as to what he was fired for reporting in the first place

He was fired for doctoring a report he made against a Female Sergeant. So they say. He may have well indeed been wronged but to do what he did was just not right.

#272 Detection

Detection

Detecting stuff...

• 8,369 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 16:28

He was fired for doctoring a report he made against a Female Sergeant. So they say. He may have well indeed been wronged but to do what he did was just not right.

I thought he was fired for reporting his colleagues for kicking a guy in the face and chest ?

And agreed, I don't condone his actions at all, just think the cops proved him right

#273 1941

Banned

• 18,175 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 16:33

I thought he was fired for reporting his colleagues for kicking a guy in the face and chest ?

And agreed, I don't condone his actions at all, just think the cops proved him right

No it was his Sergeant that did the kicking. Like I said the entire LAPD needs to be investigated.

#274 Detection

Detection

Detecting stuff...

• 8,369 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 16:35

No it was his Sergeant that did the kicking. Like I said the entire LAPD needs to be investigated.

Well, his aim out of all this might actually happen with any luck, although using weapons such as social media / internet in general and other very public methods to expose things would have been a better option

#275 linsook

linsook

Neowinian Senior

• 3,644 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 18:24

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SouW-ma9LTo
@3:45

Reporter: Sheriff, there's lots of questions about how the fire started at the cabin. Was that on purpose by the sheriffs department to set it ablaze? Was that something that happened as a result of the tear gas that was fired in there? Can you explain how that transpired, what happened?

Sheriff: I can tell you that it was not on purpose. We did not intentionally burn down that cabin to get Mr. Dorner out. The tear gas canisters that we used; First off we used a presence? when we showed up, secondly we used a cold tear gas. Then we used the next tear gas was that, that was pyrotechnic. Does generate a lot of heat. We introduced those canisters into the residence and a fire erupted.

Reporter: There was some chatter that was caught, I guess, on the scanners and everything about a burner and I don't know what that is. Can you explain what a burner is?

Sheriff: The pyrotechnic type canisters are commonly referred to as burners.

Well, they planned to use 'burners' for this eventuality, which was revealed through the recordings and usage was verified by Sheriff. We know that some of the officers got really excited and verbally stated their desire or issued a command to, 'burn it down.' The cabin has burned down. Sheriff uses plausible deniability.

#276 AJerman

AJerman

Boomer Sooner!

• 5,512 posts
  • Phone: Nexus 5

Posted 14 February 2013 - 18:28

@Detection. OK I listened to the entire vdeo/audio recording. It appears that the video was just a slide show as it was not in synch with what the audio was saying. If that is in fact an actual police scanner recording, then I would have to then agree that the fire was intentionally set. But why would The Sheriff lie to the media when he knew that the whole world was watching? It seems that I was wrong then.

Because who is going to do anything about it? They kept the media out, it's limited to some radio recordings that they'll never be able to positively ID or verify, every other police agency will back them up, the government will back them up. We, the people, are helpless against this increasingly police state attitude of authorities in this country. If our media had even a shred of decency or care about the people of this country, they would have gotten it all on film. The audacity of police who ask for filming to stop amazes me. Bottom line is, police can do what they want and we can't do a damn thing about it. Like I said before, you want a reason for the second amendment, here it is.

Reporter: Sheriff, there's lots of questions about how the fire started at the cabin. Was that on purpose by the sheriffs department to set it ablaze? Was that something that happened as a result of the tear gas that was fired in there? Can you explain how that transpired, what happened?

Sheriff: I can tell you that it was not on purpose. We did not intentionally burn down that cabin to get Mr. Dorner out. The tear gas canisters we used; First off a presence? when we showed up, secondly we used a cold tear gas. Then we used the next tear gas was that, that was pyrotechnic. Does generate a lot of heat. We introduced those canisters into the residence and a fire erupted.

Reporter: There was some chatter that was caught, I guess, on the scanners and everything about a burner and I don't know what that is. Can you explain what a burner is?

Sheriff: The pyrotechnic type canisters are commonly referred to as burners.

We promise we didn't burn it down on purpose, we just used PYROTECHNIC gas grenades in a wodden cabin. :rolleyes: The BS they are spewing is beyond ridiculous.

Someone please show me the part of the police recording where they used cold grenades, it didn't work, so they used pyrotechnic grenades. If you listen to the recording it's blatently obvious that the fire was set on purpose. "We're going to go forward with the plan... with the burner. Like we talked about". Then shortly after "Burners deployed and we have a fire" like it was an affirmation that the fire was started. Not "Oh, the cabin is igniting, watch out!". To me, you'd have to be in denial to think this fire wasn't set on purpose by police.

#277 Growled

Growled

Neowinian Senior

• 41,508 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 02:52

Like I said the entire LAPD needs to be investigated.

Yes, they do. Very thoroughly.

#278 1941

Banned

• 18,175 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 02:56

Yes, they do. Very thoroughly.

And not internally. An outside source such as the State Police or better yet The FBI.

#279 FloatingFatMan

FloatingFatMan

Resident Fat Dude

• 16,057 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 06:28

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SouW-ma9LTo
@3:45

Well, they planned to use 'burners' for this eventuality, which was revealed through the recordings and usage was verified by Sheriff. We know that some of the officers got really excited and verbally stated their desire or issued a command to, 'burn it down.' The cabin has burned down. Sheriff uses plausible deniability.

Why would they need to use a pyrotechnic one after using a cold one? If the first didn't flush him out then he obviously had a gas mask, so the second wouldn't work either.

#280 linsook

linsook

Neowinian Senior

• 3,644 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 06:42

Why would they need to use a pyrotechnic one after using a cold one? If the first didn't flush him out then he obviously had a gas mask, so the second wouldn't work either.

One would assume, with the information given, to burn him alive.
Easy to deny that intent though.

#281 1941

Banned

• 18,175 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 12:10

Sheriff: Fugitive ex-cop died from gunshot to head

The cause of Dorner's death.

#282 Detection

Detection

Detecting stuff...

• 8,369 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 03:50

Watching Terminator, this caught my eye, coincidence ? Or did Dorner think he was a Terminator ?

Posted Image

#283 jjkusaf

jjkusaf

Deadhead

• 1,133 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 04:17

Watching Terminator, this caught my eye, coincidence ? Or did Dorner think he was a Terminator ?

Posted Image

Stretching a little bit?

He died in Angelus Oaks (not Big Bear Lake)
Seven Oaks was the road