'The Alan Partridge Movie' Lynn, Michael, Sidekick Simon to return

Steve-Coogan-as-Alan-Part-008.jpg

Further cast details about The Alan Partridge Movie have been revealed.

It has been announced that characters from the original TV sitcom will be making a return to appear alongside Steve Coogan, including Alan Partridge's faithful PA Lynn (Felicity Montagu), Geordie friend and BP garage worker Michael (Simon Greenall) and rival DJ Dave Clifton (Phil Cornwell).

According to Variety, new faces will also appear in the film about the Norfolk DJ, including Star Trek actor Colm Meaney, The Bletchley Circle and South Riding star Anna Maxwell Martin, and film actor Sean Pertwee.

They will join more recent characters from spin-off series Mid Morning Matters, who will also appear in the film, including Sidekick Simon (Tim Key).

Father Ted and Moone Boy director Declan Lowney is at the helm of the motion picture.

Earlier today (February 7), it was reported that scenes will be filmed at several locations in North Norfolk, including Sheringham and Cromer.

It has also emerged that there will be "a large-scale car chase scene" in the film

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/movies/news/a457215/the-alan-partridge-movie-lynn-michael-sidekick-simon-to-return.html

• 3 weeks later...

I'm confused, Alan looks much older than Coogan in these pictures. Is this a tale of his younger days?

Even wardrobe looks nothing like Partridge

• 2 weeks later...

Can't wait for this!! Give him a second third series... you sh*t!!

haha I remember when he meets the guy from the bbc!

pg5k6i2y.gif

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...