- CPU: Intel Core i3-3225
- Motherboard: ASRock H77M Micro ATX LGA1155
- Memory: Corsair Vengeance 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600
- Power Supply: Corsair Builder 500W 80 PLUS Bronze Certified ATX12V
- Installed CPU
- Installed CPU Fan, pushed pins down and connected CPU Fan plug to mobo
- Plugged in the big long ATX plug and the CPU plug (it's got 6 pins) from PSU to mobo
- Installed the 2 sticks of RAM
I don't have another PSU to test with.
I read something about CMOS jumpers, but I don't know exactly what that does and if it would help.
This is only my second build. On my last build, everything worked fine, so I'm not sure what DOA parts are like. I'm thinking my PSU is a dud, but not sure.
What else can I try?