Want To Create Custom Theme On iPhone

So I jailbroke my iPhone using Evasi0n, and I'm in love with being able to make some changes, now that I have Siri on here.

I'm honestly no longer satisfied with the current UI, so I want to design an all black or white, whatever's suitable to my phone.

What's a good way to start, advice and tips, and what I need to set this through.

There are a ton of black themes out there. The biggest one is definitely BlackUPS Darkness. It has ton's of addon's and stuff to go with it.

Your best bet it to just google it or search Youtube for dark iPhone 6.1 themes, etc.. That's honestly how I find 90% of the themes I use. Apps to.

There are a ton of black themes out there. The biggest one is definitely BlackUPS Darkness. It has ton's of addon's and stuff to go with it.

Your best bet it to just google it or search Youtube for dark iPhone 6.1 themes, etc.. That's honestly how I find 90% of the themes I use. Apps to.

Close, but not exactly the style I'm looking for. That's why I want to create my own because I don't exactly want true colors in the icons.

I can do the icons and such, I just don't know the basics of installing my own custom and whatnot, that's where I want to learn.