Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Photoshop CS6 Options Bar Issue - OSX

4 posts in this topic

Posted

Hello,

I am using Photoshop cs6 on my Mac and I hm having trouble with the options bar in the way. When I open two or more windows within Photoshop the options bar is covering up the X's that allows me to close them out and the tabs themselves. I have attached an image to show the problem. I have tried to move the option bar, but it seems that Photoshop wont allow me to do this. I was just wondering if anyone else had this issue or knew how to fix it.

Thanks,

Han

post-56675-0-45148400-1360646239.png

Posted

Should move

post-12485-0-39294900-1360647105.png

1 person likes this

Posted

You can dock it to the window (it's currently floating) by dragging it into the tab bar (containing all the open documents).

If you find it's not working try, it's not enough for the toolbar to be dragged into the tab bar, the cursor has to be over it as well.

FInally, if that doesn't work, can you reset your workspace by clicking the Window -> Workspace -> 'Reset (workspace name)' menu option (or by selecting a different workspace from that menu) and that'll re-dock it to the top.

1 person likes this

Posted

Should move

Sweet, it worked. I always thought that blank space was part of the workspace, not the bar itself.

Thank You.