The Expendables 3 (2014)

Chuck's little role was perfect, it did make me want more but it's funny how his role is also one of the most quotable bits of the film

You have a thing about him :p

He is one of the best Martial Artists that also act in the world. You know he kicked ass in Ip Man. LOL.

Only seen IP Man 1, got it on double disc, got 2 as well. Need to watch that!!

Only seen IP Man 1, got it on double disc, got 2 as well. Need to watch that!!

I studied Wing chun under http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eddie_Chong and i have to say the Wing chun used in Ip Man 1 & 2 is really good. yes it's a movie with some exaggeration but for the most part Donnie Yen stuck to it's core movements and techniques pretty well.

Sweet. Lookin forward to it.

And yeah, Clint Eastwood is a bit old now, lol. Good actor though. But yeah, maybe he'd just have a small part in it, like Arnold in the first one.

And as for Jackie Chan, it has been confirmed for a long time now that he'd be in the next one. He was supposed to be in number 2 but he was busy doing another movie.

I don't really like Steven Segal though, and I'm not a very big fan of Wesley Snipes.

All in all, I still can't wait to see it.

He is one of the best Martial Artists that also act in the world. You know he kicked ass in Ip Man. LOL.

Ha! I've been a fan of the Yenster since 1989. I've probably seen about 95% of his work, including the epic "Mismatched Couples".

Srsl!! Expendibles. My suggestion to these people, please give the money to a charity. Don't waste the money, the last one was a disaster cant bear the 3rd one.

I think it's from the movie "Next"

Yeah the movie that flat out left you hanging for more so bad I could punch kittens?

Srsl!! Expendibles. My suggestion to these people, please give the money to a charity. Don't waste the money, the last one was a disaster cant bear the 3rd one.

I thought it was really good...better than the first one so a 3rd could be awesome.

Keep going, milk the franchise for all you can!,

We need stupid films like this, pointless action to kill a couple hours. Looking forward ;)

Keep going, milk the franchise for all you can!,

We need stupid films like this, pointless action to kill a couple hours. Looking forward ;)

It's a bit like Bullet to the Head, awful film but a fun 90 minutes

It's a bit like Bullet to the Head, awful film but a fun 90 minutes

I watched that over the weekend just came and i was very very looking forward to watching it.. how ever i was very wrong, felt it was boring :( Really didn't want it to be because i was looking forward to it since it was first being made!!

Looking like no3 will be made sooner then later, so hope Snipes is in this!