The Expendables 3 (2014)

Ford in this, he doesn't do them type of roles tho... but yeah he be 72 when he stars ;)

bit rich coming from a man who has milked many a squeal throughout his career - sly should remember the saying "people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones" Bruce has made some iffy films, but then so has Sly

Srsl!! Expendibles. My suggestion to these people, please give the money to a charity. Don't waste the money, the last one was a disaster cant bear the 3rd one.

My wife and I enjoyed both of them so far. Watching them for the pure 80esque entertainment and mindlessness is what it's all about. Fun, all around.

Just for 4 days work and he gets that, prob get's his plane paid for to go to the country and film. Come on Bruce...

The cast of THE EXPENDABLES 3 just keeps, well, expanding! After the news that Bruce Willis was out and Harrison Ford was in we now have confirmation that Mel Gibson is 100% playing the villain. On top of that, Antonio Banderas is joining the crew as well!

Banderas and Stallone have appeared in the same film twice before: Richard Donner's ASSASSINS and Robert Rodriguez's SPY KIDS 3-D. It remains to be seen to what extent the actors will share the screen in THE EXPENDABLES 3, but this does fly in the face of a 2011 quote from Banderas saying he doesn't have time to appear in THE EXPENDABLES 3. Multiple actors have issued statements saying they were not going to be in THE EXPENDABLES third film from Nicolas Cage to Chuck Norris and many more. Now as the cast is growing by leaps and bounds, maybe many of them will change their minds.

http://www.joblo.com/movie-news/mel-gibson-and-antonio-banderas-are-now-officially-in-the-expendables-3

Bruce Wills is a shadow of is former self. In A Good Day to Die Hard all he does is just stands there. He's Bruno, not John McClane. I for one ain't sad he's not going to be in the third installment. Good riddance!

Mel Gibson as the villain? AWESOME! I truly hope he pulls out some of that crazy Martin Riggs from his bag of tricks.

c?13926113=4gEGx3ValTGHLtJvjd2QSdHGJsA&f

Heat Vision reports that 24-year-old Glen Powell (The Dark Knight Rises) has also joined the cast.  He?ll play a combat veteran, hacker and drone pilot.  Who knows, if he survives to the end of the film, maybe he?ll be in future installments.

I know these are pure action films so they should be taken for what they are, but god damn the acting was AWFUL in the last one.

The action was not all that great either ...

KKKTTSt.png

LIONSGATE AND MILLENNIUM FILMS COMMENCE

PRINCIPAL PHOTOGRAPHY ON ?THE EXPENDABLES 3

Lionsgate Will Distribute Action Thriller on August 15, 2014 in North America and the UK

SANTA MONICA, CA (August 19, 2013) ? Lionsgate (NYSE: LGF) and Millennium Films will begin principal photography today on THE EXPENDABLES 3, the third installment of THE EXPENDABLES action-thriller franchise, with production shooting on location in Bulgaria and at Nu Boyana Studios in Sofia.

THE EXPENDABLES 3 will feature Sylvester Stallone, Jason Statham, Jet Li, Dolph Lundgren, Randy Couture, Terry Crews and Arnold Schwarzenegger returning to their roles in the first two films with Wesley Snipes, Antonio Banderas, Mel Gibson and Harrison Ford joining the all-star cast along with Kellan Lutz, MMA star Ronda Rousey, welterweight boxing champion Victor Ortiz and Glen Powell.

Patrick Hughes (RED HILL) will direct the film, with veteran Dan Bradley (The BOURNE franchise; MISSION IMPOSSIBLE: GHOST PROTOCOL, QUANTUM OF SOLACE) directing the second unit.  THE EXPENDABLES 3 is written by Creighton Rothenberger & Katrin Benedikt, who previously teamed on OLYMPUS HAS FALLEN, and Sylvester Stallone. Avi Lerner, Kevin King-Templeton, Danny Lerner and Les Weldon are producing THE EXPENDABLES 3.  Trevor Short, Boaz Davidson and John Thompson are executive producing. Lionsgate will release THE EXPENDABLES 3 in North America and the UK on August 15, 2014.

In THE EXPENDABLES 3, Barney (Stallone), Christmas (Statham) and the rest of the team comes face-to-face with Conrad Stonebanks (Gibson), who years ago co-founded The Expendables with Barney. Stonebanks subsequently became a ruthless arms trader and someone who Barney was forced to kill? or so he thought. Stonebanks, who eluded death once before, now is making it his mission to end The Expendables ? but Barney has other plans. Barney decides that he has to fight old blood with new blood, and brings in a new era of Expendables team members, recruiting individuals who are younger, faster and more tech-savvy. The latest mission becomes a clash of classic old-school style versus high-tech expertise in the Expendables? most personal battle yet.

The production will be overseen by Lionsgate?s Jason Constantine and Eda Kowan.

The first two installments of THE EXPENDABLES have grossed nearly $600 million in combined global box office.

Wesley Snipes!! Awesome! :woot:

I thought he had died or something.  /s

It is good to see him back in action. I'd like to see another Blade movie. 

They should have replaced Crews, couture. They don't strike me as big enough stars to keep reusing over and over. They must be cheap.