Homeless man chooses spooky space

Bratislav Stojanovic, a homeless man, walks out of a tomb where he lives in southern Serbian town of Nis February 9, 2013. Stojanovic, 43, a Nis-born construction worker never had a regular job. He first lived in abandoned houses, but about 15 years ago he settled in the old city cemetery. Picture taken February 9, 2013.

source & more pics

post-37120-0-38969700-1360781173.jpg

post-37120-0-66918500-1360781200.jpg

That looks dead comfy in there :shiftyninja:

a bet he sleeps like a corpse ... the pillow talk must be ghastly ...I need to put the nail in the coffin on these jokes

Poor guy. That's terrible to live like that.

It must be through choice, in 15 years just about anyone could have found somewhere proper to live, whether it be homeless centres > halfway house > job > own tenancy

It must be through choice, in 15 years just about anyone could have found somewhere proper to live, whether it be homeless centres > halfway house > job > own tenancy

Yeah, it's his choice I assume. It's still terrible to think that he believes this is his best choice in life.

Yeah, it's his choice I assume. It's still terrible to think that he believes this is his best choice in life.

I know, its very sad, I think some people just become so detached from the real world they find it impossible to join again, there is a guy who is one of the famous homeless in my home town, he wears the raggy brown clothes, has the huge beard, eat from bins etc

One day me and my friend were sitting on some grass in the middle of the town along with loads of other people, hot sunny day, few beers, that guy was there too close to us, I grabbed a beer and offered it to him, he jumped up looking terrified and ran off, no human company / interaction for that long must have done something bad to his brain