A great local multiplayer xbox 360 or Wii game you can recommend me?

People, I don't know since when I've enjoyed a good local Multi-player game with my pals.

I hang out with them weekly and we stop by my house to have some Local play.

We used to play Halo 2, Halo 3, Fifa (more on the list below).

Halo 4 is better to play it directly with Xbox Live or with bigger screens (currently using a 24 inch), this is due to the instant respawn and "our abilities" to look at each other screen ;).

There was also Mario Kart Double Dash, Mario kart Wii, Super Smash Bros.

But meh, we've already juiced all of those games, and we are kind of bored. Hell, we even got to like Naruto Shippuuden Ultimate Ninja Storm series and spent some quality time with it :p (Grabbing all of the achievements from the Storm 2 and Generations).

I would like to know which good local multi-player you can recommend me.

Something that is NOT:

- Mortal Kombat Series

- Dead or Alive Series

- Naruto Shippuuden

- Dragon Ball Buodaki

- Marvel VS. Capcom

(We don't play many fighting games. We've only enjoyed Naruto and Dragon Ball)

- Halo Series

- Call of Duty

- Fifa

- Lego Series

- Sonic and Sega All Stars Racing Transformed

It seems that the Wii U is great for this scenario. But, I rather wait for a Black Friday offer and Next Gen Xbox and PlayStation to grab one (I believe I'll get it cheaper).

Any ideas?

Thanks a lot!

I don't know if any of the Wario-Ware games are available on the Wii.. used to play one at a friends place on his Gamecube where you could have four players simultaneously on screen doing weird party games and it was an absolute riot...

I remember Mario Party being a good laugh with friends on the N64. Maybe there is a new one around for the Wii?

Hehe. It's been long since I play Mario Party. I have them all up to the 7 on the Gamecube... It can be a nice alternative for the local multiplayer... If my friends are willing to play it... that is :p

There's the 8th and 9th iteration of it on the Wii... Don't have them though. Could grab them used if I can have my friends interest.

It sounds like you have played a lot of the local multiplayer games myself & mates have enjoyed over the years!

I can suggest a few others on the Xbox you might like:

Castle Crashers - XBLA game, kinda like a cell shaded take on Golden Axe. You can level up, acquire better weapons as you progress and play 4 player co-op, or just battle it out with your mates.

Heavy Weapon - XBLA game, simple but addictive - you and 4 other players destroy the onslaught of enemies that appear on the screen trying to get the best time possible. You can play either with lives or until everyone dies at the same time. Me and my mates find the game very addictive and are ranked in the top 250 on the Xbox Live leader boards, often been the top of the weekly leader board when we play.

Blur - Like an adult version of Mario Kart, racing game with weapons and power ups. Supports 4 player split screen play. Loads of fun!

It sounds like you have played a lot of the local multiplayer games myself & mates have enjoyed over the years!

I can suggest a few others on the Xbox you might like:

Castle Crashers - XBLA game, kinda like a cell shaded take on Golden Axe. You can level up, acquire better weapons as you progress and play 4 player co-op, or just battle it out with your mates.

Heavy Weapon - XBLA game, simple but addictive - you and 4 other players destroy the onslaught of enemies that appear on the screen trying to get the best time possible. You can play either with lives or until everyone dies at the same time. Me and my mates find the game very addictive and are ranked in the top 250 on the Xbox Live leader boards, often been the top of the weekly leader board when we play.

Blur - Like an adult version of Mario Kart, racing game with weapons and power ups. Supports 4 player split screen play. Loads of fun!

I've found F1 Race Stars to be a great giggle :)

http://www.amazon.co...60853409&sr=8-1

Indeed :p

I've played Blur, and we enjoyed quite some time with it.

Castle crashers and Heavy Weapons.... I'll give them a shot later! :D

I hope I will :)

Have you tried Medal of Honor? I played it on PC and i really enjoyed it. But i'm not sure in which else platform is it available.

I believe Medal of Honor is single Player or Multi-player on Xbox Live.

Kirby's Return to Dreamland has drop in local co-op multiplayer.

:o. I thought that game had epic yarn - graphics look a like. :o :o :o. I enjoyed a lot the N64 version. Never thought this was the continuation for it! hahaha Niiiiice.

I don't know if any of the Wario-Ware games are available on the Wii.. used to play one at a friends place on his Gamecube where you could have four players simultaneously on screen doing weird party games and it was an absolute riot...

I guess some wario ware smooth moves could work out :).

Just hope they don't get too tired XD

Castle crashers and Heavy Weapons.... I'll give them a shot later! :D

Also another XBLA game - Trials Evolution, cant believe i forgot that! very manic 4 player action with 1000's of user created levels that can be downloaded for free!