Do you still wear a watch?

Do you still wear a watch?  

282 members have voted

1. 1. Do you still wear a watch?

• Yes. Daily. I'd feel naked without it!
    • No. I'm always looking at my phone/tablet anyway.
    • I do have a watch, but won't replace it when it breaks/lost/battery dies.
    • Other (Pocket watch, portable sun dial, psychic ability which allows you to tell time)

I still have my old Accurist World Time Chronograph, my mum bought me when I was 21, I still love it

But my wife bought me a Citizen Eco Drive Chronograph for Christmas, now the most expensive watch I've ever had, so now I'm now wearing this one.

post-354816-0-52119900-1393573036.png

Yes, Id rather have a watch than depend on my cellphone because I seem to forget my cellphone or the battery dies so I choose to wear a watch, G-Shock rescue BTW. 

post-435544-0-30912900-1393869615.jpg

Haven't worn a watch for about 12 years since getting my first cell phone.  Old tech.

Some times old tech is better than new stuff. Got tired of forgetting my phone and batteries dying at the wrong times when I need to know the time.

Some times old tech is better than new stuff. Got tired of forgetting my phone and batteries dying at the wrong times when I need to know the time.

I have another solution :rofl: :

sundialPocketTinyBrCu.jpg

I wear automatic, non-battery watches. They feel so alive and advanced , so many parts moving inside that tiny box, I love them.

However, I constantly check my phone for time and new mail.. the watch a much needed accessory to my clothing style.

I'm pretty much psychic when it comes to time, haven't used a watch or seen the need for a smartphone for over a decade. Nowadays I carry a simple phone that's off 95% of the time and barely ever look at it. It's more for my security in case of emergency than anything else (social life? what's that you say?).

I have 6 watches and know of at least another 4 I'd like to buy.

You can't go wrong with a good watch. A real watch is one of the few acceptable pieces of man jewellery (along with a wedding ring).

I think I posted here previously, but still wear a watch everyday, a Citizen eco-drive.

Was recently shown a site that has watches similar to the above skeleton watch (weird ape).  They don't seem to have many on at the minute, but the names of those they have (or have had) are on the site.  They aren't name brand, but only cost ?25 (I think, inc delivery).  They have had some interesting ones.

• 1 month later...

Yes, love this as my every day watch:

B640WB-1B.gif

Building up a watch collecting on the side too.  Love a chance to wear a smart one.  These are my favourite two at the moment:

000084148?$prod_main$

232362344?$prod_main$

With my smartphone, I don't need a watch. But I love wearing a watch and with smart watches I'm just waiting for a smarter watch.

I might just skip getting a smart watch and get a razer nabu because I love the idea of it. Tells me time, steps and notifications. Thats mainly what I'm looking for.

post-66220-0-75320600-1398161680.jpg

I have a red one of these, ?13 from argos. The strap breaks way before the battery runs out. I just go buy another, sometimes blue.

I wear it all the time, I usually only take it off for sex - worn it 16years straight.