Star Trek: Renegades (2014 webseries)

It's not that I'm actively avoiding it or anything - it just doesn't interest me. I tried to watch Of Gods And Men but it comes across as incredibly amateur, from the production quality, to the acting, to the writing.

I know what you mean. I tried watching Of Gods and Men and I couldn't finish it. I gave it a chance though. :happy:

• 9 months later...

I'm not interested in non-canon content and I say that having watch every episode of every series and all the films.

I like anything Star Trek. This will probably be better than anything you'll see on the boob tube or on the movies.

Shouldn't Pavel Chekov be long dead by this point in the Trek timeline? Wasn't TNG 80 years or so after TOS?

Humans age slower and live longer in the Star Trek universe. 

Ok looks like the Star Trek franchise is picking up after a huge gap between the end of Voyager and now. And my that I mean the "reboot" crap was just that, crap

I thought it was too. Give me the old universe any day.

• 4 weeks later...

I just watched of Gods and Men and after the beginning with fan-actors had passed and the proper actors took over I thought it was quite enjoyable to see some fresh original Star Trek. :)

I'm actually looking forward to Renegades now, hopefully they didn't offer screen time to kickstarters... knowing your Star Trek lore is one thing being good at acting is a whole different ball game. :rofl:

• Like 1