Boardwalk Empire (Season 4)

c?2100657=ol7HPqrcN085kFNiyhUlb3bq5hI

A former king is about to join HBO?s Boardwalk Empire.

Boardwalk Kings? Domenick Lombardozzi will recur as Al Capone?s older brother Ralph in the upcoming season of the Prohibition-era drama, our sister site Deadline reports.

Lombardozzi played U.S. Marshal-turned-convict Ray in the cancelled A&E drama. His TV career also includes appearances on Oz, The Wire and Entourage.

http://tvline.com/2013/02/15/boardwalk-empire-season-4-cast-domenick-lombardozzi/

• 2 weeks later...
Ron Livingston has been cast in season four of HBO's Boardwalk Empire.

Livingston joins the show as a series regular.

The Office Space actor will play a character named Roy Phillips, reports Deadline.

Roy is a wealthy businessman, who will also be a love interest to Gillian Darmody (Gretchen Mol).

Production on Boardwalk Empire's fourth season is currently underway, and the series is slated to make its return to HBO later this year.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/ustv/s156/boardwalk-empire/news/a461862/ron-livingston-cast-in-boardwalk-empire-as-series-regular.html

---

A 27-year-old J. Edgar Hoover is being cast as a possibly-recurring character (So far, he has one big scene as the head of the Bureau of Investigation). He's described as "humorless."

http://www.spoilertv.com/2013/02/boardwalk-empire-season-4-role-being.html

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
BOARDWALK EMPIRE returns for its 12-episode fourth season SUNDAY, SEPT. 8 (9:00-10:00 p.m.). Set in the 1920s during Prohibition, this Emmy?- and Golden Globe-winning drama series stars Steve Buscemi as ?Nucky? Thompson, the undisputed leader of Atlantic City. The show was created by Terence Winter, who also serves as executive producer with Martin Scorsese, Stephen Levinson, Mark Wahlberg, Tim Van Patten and Howard Korder.

One of my favorite series on TV overall. Looking forward to its return. (Y)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Has anyone been watching season 4? I'm a huge Boardwalk Empire fan and I really like this season. The season finale is this coming Sunday. My favorite show on TV these days.

Well I thought the ending was good, was glad to see Knox got what he deserved.

I was really hoping for Dr. Narcisse too get wacked also, as I really dislike that character, but I think I hated Agent Knox even more.

So sad to see Richard go, actually I was expecting him to die in season 1 and Jimmy too live on, but this shows is excellent for making you assume that certain players are not long term characters in this show.

eg> Van Alden once a prohibition agent now Al Capone's right hand man.Also thought he'd be gone after season 1.

Now the Al Capone thing in this show is the easily predictable, based on history, other than I thought for sure Eli was going to get his brains blown out, as he's used up all his lifelines with Nucky, but it seems like he's a cat with 9 lives.

I think maybe next season will be the last, I can't see this show going past 6 seasons, next season will be # 5 after a while the story gets stale and there is only so much to tell, especially doing a piece about the prohibition era which lasted for almost 14 years.