Anyone up for Co-Op Colonial Marines?

Hello there! I'm really struggling to find people in Co-op that have mics and use them, I found one game where everyone was using mics and chatting and I thoroughly enjoyed it but the game ended when the host d/c.

I would love to play through the Co-Op Campaign on Ultimate Badass difficulty with some guys with mics who enjoy a chat. Anyone up for it?

Gamertag is - Fail Express

Aliens-Colonial-Marine-Female-Evidence-2.jpg

I would, but I'm on PS3. The game is actually a ton of fun. Too bad most people who down it haven't even tried it and are just on the bandwagon of hate.

No, I'm on the bandwagon on not supporting a game with my hard earned money which has been poorly made.

Espesh not the 360 version.

I would, but I'm on PS3. The game is actually a ton of fun. Too bad most people who down it haven't even tried it and are just on the bandwagon of hate.

I think it is a little bit more than that this time around. Those of us who were hanging out for this game based on the early demo footage we were shown have been left pretty disappointed by the final product. It is almost like they are two different games.

Hello there! I'm really struggling to find people in Co-op that have mics and use them, I found one game where everyone was using mics and chatting and I thoroughly enjoyed it but the game ended when the host d/c.

I would love to play through the Co-Op Campaign on Ultimate Badass difficulty with some guys with mics who enjoy a chat. Anyone up for it?

Gamertag is - Fail Express

Is that an in game screenshot? Looks awesome anyways. Everyone seems to say the graphics were absolutely awful.

Is that an in game screenshot? Looks awesome anyways. Everyone seems to say the graphics were absolutely awful.

Yea, the problem was when it was showed off at E3 the graphics were even better. Single-player isnt so great but it's fun doing it Co-Op. Multi-player is also fun.

I have the game, I thought everyone posted on my ACM trailer topic, that's where the major discussion is. You can add me if you want.