EZ-Eyes Keyboards

My experience with them was a disaster. We ordered the keyboard at their site https://getezeyes.com/ and while ordering they give you options of other items and to add in another keyboard and mouse for free all you pay is the postage. I chose "No" to everything. When I finally got to the checkout page, they had added in the extra keyboard and mouse, to which I had said "No". I got a little upset and called their customer service and was told to wait till the following day and the order would be in their system. I waited.

The next day we called and was told that they couldn't cancel the second keyboard and mouse, nor could we cancel the entire order, because it was already shipped. Wife said not to worry that I would have the extras in case something went wrong. Well, we got the items a couple days ago and they didn't work. The keys on the keyboards were worn, some were even stuck and the mice just didn't work at all. We called them and told them. At first they said they couldn't help us unless we sent the items back at our cost, which would have been another $16. My wife then asked if that would also be reimbursed to us and they said only the initial cost of the items would be reimbursed and not any of the shipping costs which with the new cost would have been over $30.

Well, my wife being even more hot tempered then I am, laid into the lady on the phone for a good 10mins aand finally the lady told my wife to throw away the items and she would get the entire amount refunded. This morning my wife saw the entire amount had been refunded to our CC.

All in all, the company stinks. Be very wary of purchasing from them.

At first glance the website looks thoroughly suspicious - I know I'd have never ordered from such a site. It's little consolation now but it's always worth sticking to reputable websites.

At first glance the website looks thoroughly suspicious - I know I'd have never ordered from such a site. It's little consolation now but it's always worth sticking to reputable websites.

You are right about that. Like I told my wife: From now on we will stick to Amazon(Prime) and TigerDirect.

It's your run-of-the-mill site for a typical infomercial product. For instance... https://www.schticky.ca/