Alex Jones and silly Russian blame meteor on US test attack

No shocking that Jones would go down this road...

http://www.ibtimes.com/russian-meteor-was-us-weapons-test-claims-russian-nationalist-politician-vladimir-zhirinovsky

The meteor that rained down on central Russia and injured upwards of 1,000 people was not a celestial object at all, but a U.S. weapons test, claimed nationalist Russian lawmaker Vladimir Zhirinovsky.

Zhirinovsky, the head of Russia?s Liberal Democratic Party who is known for his nationalist views and outlandish allegations, made the startling claim to Russia?s state-owned news agency, RIA Novosti.

?Those aren?t meteors falling; it?s the Americans testing new weapons,? the Russian politician said.

Jones mentioned this on his show today.

But then the mighty Empire shot these spitballs down with their mighty missile salvos, didn't they? So what's there to worry?

Zhirik's antics is probably the best way to keep the seat. There are people who genuinely like him. And he's been allowed to keep it, too, because he prevents votes from going to people who really could stir sh*t up.

what is actually happening is, as US made probes pass through the meteor belt between here and mars they shoot the asteroids sending them hurtling towards earth then the ISS uses the hubble telescope to triangulate the position of the asteroid and plan a target trajectory then a tractor beam from the ISS fires out adjusting the asteroids course whilst also giving it a magnetic shield to preserve the asteroid as it flies through the atmosphere crashing into russia.and killing a load of ppl.

Can you guys not see this, that guy is on to something!!!!

Wow.. it's the same as North Korea (a website) saying the 2012 London Summer Olympics were not sport at all and had nothing to do with it lol.

You know what is bad- is that somewhere out there-

(NOTE I DON"T BELIEVE IT WAS A WEAPON OR LAYING ANY BLAME NOR DO I BELIEVE ANYTHING BELOW)-

Everyone Put their tinfoil hats on:

tin-foil-hat.jpg

There is another person in the USA who thinks it was a Russian Weapon accident to escalate into another Cold War. or a / North Korean/Iraq/Iran weapon.

You know their logic on that one.-- Russia launched rockets into space more often than the USA.

Also there is some conspiracy nut that says this is the missing WMD from Iraq-

No what the truth is that things in space collide with one another all the time causing fragments... sometimes those fragments get caught in gravitational pulls... which explains the velocity... I mean -- he should know that .. things falling from that altitude are going to make one heck of an impact.

and of-course-- one forgot this one..

This is what this guy thinks...

31400235.jpg

No shocking that Jones would go down this road...

http://www.ibtimes.c...mir-zhirinovsky

Jones mentioned this on his show today.

No he didn't I listened to his show and read the articles the day they were posted. he isn't that stupid. Some russian nationalist trying to play the motherrussia card said the US was testing or attacking them with a secret weapon.

Don't bash alex jones untruthfully. He covered the story to expose how ignorant that Russian politician really is.

Alex Jones is an annoying nut and only serves to discredit anything he stands for. If I believed in the existence of disinfo agents, he'd be a prime candidate!