Facebook Bullcrap. Locked out of account because I "may be infected&#34

So, I was uploading a video & pic to facebook (taken on my phone, uploaded via computer). Uploaded the video first, no problem. Uploading the photo - BAM:

triedthat.png

It will NOT let me back into my account on my desktop pc, it is literally forcing me to download & install McAfee and scan:

uh_what.png

Tried multiple browsers, I can get in on my phone but not on my desktop computer. What kind of bull**** is this? I've already spent way too much time trying to remedy this and I absolutely refuse to submit to this kind of barbaric malware-esque attempt at marketing.

For the record, my desktop is not infected with anything, nor were either of the two files I uploaded (checked with Virustotal.com to be sure!).

Someone suggested using FireFox (which I can give you a link to a portable one if you don't wish to install it) as the workaround. The installed Firefox does not seem to work.

(I think It is possible it is a tool-bar)

Something to do with IE9/10. Other Browsers are not affected.

otherwise-

Download let it scan then there is a box that says I will remove it on my own. (some have said it will find nothing) then with that check box... it will now let you in.