Higgs boson find may spell doom for Universe

So, is this the part were we start running around, waving our arms in the air and crying "DOOOOOOM!" whilst also getting completely hammered and boinking the nearest willing pretty girl? :p

Coz like, I haven't been to a decent doom party since the end of the cold war! I miss those!

Sounds like a standard Saturday night out to me

That is a much better outcome than the cold death end. I think soon we are going to realize that the universe is not accelerating in its expansion, but rather the 4th dimension is becoming more diluted with lower general universal density and this is what is causing the observed red-shift.Think about it, if the universe ends with all matter being obliterated back into energy then it might be an infinite cycle with a chance of us re-existing an infinite number of times :)

I think everyone knows that by splitting Bernoulli spaces in singular, left-countable subrings we observe that there appears a super-irreducible, contravariant integral curve. This leaves open the question of continuity. Examine the embedded, finitely ultra-tangential groups to find that the holomorphic graphs satisfy the introductory probabilistic knot theory, description of which preserves compactly standard equations of super-irreducible moduli while criterion of co-invertible probability spaces applies.

:shiftyninja: /troll