Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

A Man Who Has Used the PS4

7 posts in this topic

Posted

[quote][font=Georgia, Times,][size=4]You have (probably) not held a [url="http://kotaku.com/5985768/heres-sonys-new-ps4-controller"]PS4 controller[/url] yet. Neither have I. But Shuhei Yoshida has. He's the head of Sony's worldwide studios, so he better have![/size][/font]

[font=Georgia, Times,][size=4]Yesterday, I had to rely on him to tell me what the controller feels like. Sony, you see, wasn't letting reporters touch the new PS4 controller

Posted

I hope those triggers do feel as nice as the 360s. That is my biggest gripe with the DS3. They seemed pointless.

Posted

I have liked the ps controllers through the years and I hope this one will be similar. Looks like it is.

Posted

Smaller deadzone, detects smaller movements. IT'S ABOUT BLOODY TIME.

Why has it taken them this long to improve the controllers!

Posted

PS3 contoller was terrible, some people could get use to it but I never could. This one looks like it's actually had some focus on it and it might be good.

Posted

Sounds like everyone is emulating the 360 controller, and I am totally ok with that as it is (in my opinion) the most comfortable controller.

Posted

Not that Playstation fanboys will like me saying this, but it looks like they finally took what made the 360 controller comfortable and updated theirs. Finally it's not such uncomfortable straight lines and it's more contoured to your hand. Looks much better.
1 person likes this