Strange problem with headphones

So i have a pair of in hear headphones and now when i plug them into my phone to hear music part of the sound spectgrum is cut off, i don't know how to explain:

- Basses are perfectly cut off

- I only hear the second voice of the song, not the first

I know the problem is in the headphones, but can someone explain me what's going on? thanks :)

What headphones you got? Please specify so we can assist further. Thank you.

You may also want to cancel any EQ settings you have as well.

Remove the case if you have one and push the headphones farther into the jack.

If the problem is with the headphones, then the same thing will occur if you plug them in to your desktop / laptop computer. Try that out.

Remove the case if you have one and push the headphones farther into the jack.

If the problem is with the headphones, then the same thing will occur if you plug them in to your desktop / laptop computer. Try that out.

Yeah, it sounds like the problem is when the plug isn't fully pushed into the jack, or the jack inside is damaged and isn't making proper contact with the plug.

I know the problem is in the headphones, but can someone explain me what's going on? thanks

How do you know it is the headphones? Have you tried a different pair of headphones on the same jack and they've worked fine?

or

Tried those headphones in another jack and the headphones are experiencing the same problem?

They are a sennheiser in har headphones, like this

http://www.100-gift....e-CX200-447.jpg

They have the same problem on all devices i tried (also pc), but other headphones work perfectly. Also spinning the jack while in doesn't produce any sort of cracking sound (that happens when the connector has problems), the sounds stays the same.

Edit: i also tried to listen to the same song both on pc and on the phone, and effect is exactly the same...

They are a sennheiser in har headphones, like this

http://www.100-gift....e-CX200-447.jpg

They have the same problem on all devices i tried (also pc), but other headphones work perfectly. Also spinning the jack while in doesn't produce any sort of cracking sound (that happens when the connector has problems), the sounds stays the same.

Edit: i also tried to listen to the same song both on pc and on the phone, and effect is exactly the same...

I'm afraid it simply sounds like the headphones themselves are damaged if the same problem exists on any device you try. Perhaps the wiring is damaged.

If they are under warranty, get yourself a replacement.