Megan Fox joins Michael Bay's "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles"

pj4d378l.jpg

Megan Fox will be reuniting with her Transformers director Michael Bay for a new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles reboot!

?TMNT: we are bringing Megan Fox back into the family!? Michael, who is producing the film, wrote on his blog.

Here?s the new film?s synopsis: Aliens invade Earth and inadvertently spawn a quartet of mutated reptile warriors, the Ninja Turtles, who rise up against them to defend the world.

Megan exited the Transformers series after she and Michael got into a disagreement, which led to her publicly calling him ?a nightmare to work for?.

http://www.justjared.com/2013/02/21/megan-fox-teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-with-michael-bay/

he must've owed her a favor, she hasnt had any work in a really long time it seems.

Well, she has been pregnant & had it some time ago. That'll scratch a year or so off the schedule.

It is getting to the point where they might as well remove the TMNT name from it.

At least with Transformers he messed a bit with it but stuck with Transformers lore in most cases. Sure each film got worse.

Completely re-writing the Turtles origins was/is a terrible idea.

I'd rather have a sequel to the CGI TMNT film, wtf are they doing here? He ****ed up Transformers and now he's going to **** up TMNT? And what the **** is he doing giving Megan Fox a job? Didn't she publicly trash him and the opportunities he gave her a while back? Or am I thinking of someone else? Either way she's worthless, I can't believe she's considered an actress. The sad thing is that I'll probably go see the movie anyway, because it's TMNT, but my expectations aren't very high.