Megan Fox joins Michael Bay's "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles"

Ok, I know this will most likely suck (because: Michael Bay) .... BUT - all you hating on it, what if it got an 80%+ RT score? What if it was a good movie?

Would you really refuse to see it because it butchers the old comic & cartoon?

Ok, I know this will most likely suck (because: Michael Bay) .... BUT - all you hating on it, what if it got an 80%+ RT score? What if it was a good movie?

If by some miracle it isn't awful then yes i'd consider going to see it, but with Ms Fox in there, it's on the way to being craptacular

###### AND EXPLOSIONS!!!!! AND SEMI TRUCKS EXPLODING AND ###### EXPLODING AND ###### BOUNCING AROUND!!!!

all processed in ReadD3D with HYPERMAX DRX AUDIO PROCESSING and BACON!

he must've owed her a favor, she hasnt had any work in a really long time it seems.

First thing that popped into my mind... Unless she's learned her lesson (I highly doubt it) and decided to act and stop trying to be a diva which she clearly isn't. (Elizabeth Taylor)

They should have used April O'Neil for the part, she'd be a much better fit

cosplay-of-the-day-april-oneil-from-teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles1.jpg

Good point, I remember the original cartoon as well, boy was she hot and busty, (She-ra who?)

Well he already decimated one part of my childhood with his reboot of Transformers - lets see if he can ruin TMNT too..

• Like 2

Well he already decimated one part of my childhood with his reboot of Transformers - lets see if he can ruin TMNT too..

I wonder what's next? Maybe I shouldn't ask that.

I can't stand when she smiles.

Have you rewatched the transformers cartoon (original) as an adult. They are horrible.

I can't stand when she smiles.

Have you rewatched the transformers cartoon (original) as an adult. They are horrible.

I tried, and can confirm it is horrible. Nostalgia messes with your memory.

he must've owed her a favor, she hasnt had any work in a really long time it seems.

It seems she apologised... :) On the other had, she recently got more than 2 million dollars just to spend some time down here in Brazil during Carnival, courtesy of some beer maker... I may never understand this celebrity/famous people business...

What if it was a good movie?

Hell no. I would enjoy the hell out of it.

Great news, April was always a hottie and megan is perfect for the role. Much like turtle shells, I have something hard after hearing this news.

Great news, April was always a hottie and megan is perfect for the role. Much like turtle shells, I have something hard after hearing this news.

LOL

I tried, and can confirm it is horrible. Nostalgia messes with your memory.

BTW it was one of my most loved shows when I was a kid. Second to Robotech..which after watching again as an adult is Meh.