Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

video Gallon Smashing

14 posts in this topic

Posted

Behold! The phenomena that will soon replace the harlem shake

sorry, still having a hard time on embedding this on this post eventhough i'm the op :(

see the 2nd post for the video

Posted

take the video id which in this case is "IV6ypBxngVU" and put it inbetween [ wyoutube][/wyoutube] tags

Posted

ok, thx

Posted

Wow what *******s.

3 people like this

Posted

What a douchebag!

2 people like this

Posted

Video was taken down.

Edit, found it on youtube, what a douchebag thing to do.

Posted

neither links above work, so i just googled it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydJWmgwxJ4M

my throat hurts from laughing so hard.

Posted

This isn't funny at all... :/

Posted

Does this kid realize there's a little something called surveillance? I wouldn't be surprised if he's banned from every one of these stores, and rightfully so. Not funny either way.

Posted

Does this kid realize there's a little something called surveillance? I wouldn't be surprised if he's banned from every one of these stores, and rightfully so. Not funny either way.

they can ban him, but you think employees making min wage will remember what he looks like and watch for him? plus those cameras mounted up on the roof are probably so low res like a cell phone from 1999. I'm a sucker for slapstick so I guess thats why I enjoyed it so much. it was the slipping while people were trying to help him up that made me lol.

Posted

they can ban him, but you think employees making min wage will remember what he looks like and watch for him? plus those cameras mounted up on the roof are probably so low res like a cell phone from 1999. I'm a sucker for slapstick so I guess thats why I enjoyed it so much. it was the slipping while people were trying to help him up that made me lol.

That's not slapstick, that's just stupid.

This is why I think everyone should work in retail/restaurant/any sort of minimum wage where you have to clean up after idiots like this. Maybe there wouldn't be so many....

Posted

Failed to find the funny, just modern day adolescent stupidity. This movie immediately came to mind...

hJsWm0S.jpg

Posted

god damn i wish the internet was harder to use it would sure make these people stop trying to start dumb crazes like this. Maybe we should shut off all the DNS servers in the world so only people intelligent enough to memorise IP addresses can use the net.

Posted

That's not slapstick, that's just stupid.

This is why I think everyone should work in retail/restaurant/any sort of minimum wage where you have to clean up after idiots like this. Maybe there wouldn't be so many....

yeah ok, look up the definition of slapstick.

anyway I don't think this will catch on like harlem.