Infamous: Second Son Protagonist And Setting Detailed

One of the more tantalizing game reveals at Sony's PlayStation Meeting 2013 was Infamous: Second Son, and Sucker Punch Productions has a few more details to share now. Writing on PlayStation Blog, the studio's Brian Fleming shares the first concrete facts about the game's new protagonist and its near-future Seattle setting, picking up seven years after the conclusion of Cole McGrath's own adventures.

Our new superhuman is Delsin Rowe, a 24-year-old dude "who is absolutely convinced he's destined for greatness." He grew up on the outskirts of Seattle (the new game's setting), and was blessed with his abilities after saving passengers from a bus wreck. There's some suggestion that he might have absorbed those powers from one of the people he saved.

The seven-years-later story picks up in a world that is watched over by the bio-terrorist watch organization, Department of Unified Protection (DUP). Delsin falls into their crosshairs, and the latestInfamous adventure ensues, complete with the same sort of branching story that characterized the previous games.

http://www.g4tv.com/...tting-detailed/

I've still to complete infamous 2

/pileofshame

I'll get onto it once I've platinumed ni no kuni.

inFamous 2 is th eonly game that i have platinumed. :laugh: