Jump to content
|Topic||Stats||Last action by|
|Meet Chrome Next||
|Xbox One Preview Program||
|Spotify app launches on PS3 & PS4, exclusive to PlayStation for "foreseeable future"||
|Windows 10 10097, all new UI unveiled||
|PS4 and Xbox One resolution / frame rate discussion||
Posted 26 February 2013 - 16:43
Posted 26 February 2013 - 16:46
Posted 26 February 2013 - 16:54
Lastly a few buildstrings
- every 3 years a new major Windows release, while every year the existing OS (for now Win8) will get a renovation.
- First one is Blue, like we know already
- Windows 9 still on plan, likely 2015, if Microsoft follows excisting development cycles (already a few builds compiled)
- there is a chance that the Startbutton and Startmenu returns, while the Modern UI remais (still not clear if it's related to Blue or 9)
- rumors said that Windows 9 will be the last release with the Desktop included
- and for the Windows 7 users, Microsoft still plans to make a SP2
Microsoft Corporation; SUB Conrol Panel; 6.3.9319.0 (winmain.130208-1820)
Microsoft Corporation; Identity Store; 6.3.9319.0 (winmain.130208-1820)
Windows Blue 6.3.9319.0 winmain.130208-1820
Posted 26 February 2013 - 16:57
I take it this is a translation from Russian to English...because that graphic has way too many grammatical errors on it to be taken seriously.
Posted 26 February 2013 - 16:58
Posted 26 February 2013 - 17:03
Posted 26 February 2013 - 17:17
Posted 26 February 2013 - 17:40
Posted 26 February 2013 - 18:00
Posted 26 February 2013 - 18:05
And 'aka' ? when would MS use AKA ?
Posted 26 February 2013 - 18:10
This is just a wish list that someone created, not something MS put out.
Posted 26 February 2013 - 18:45
Many factories us astray, so let rastravim all points above and. For us, this is just to help the user by the nickname Microsofter, which indirectly relates to Microsoft.
Many fabrications are leading us astray, as is the case with the points above, which were posted by someone with the nickname "Microsofter" making it seem as though he were somehow related to Microsoft.
Posted 26 February 2013 - 20:34
Lol, if Windows 9 is the last version to have a desktop, it'll be the last version I use. They won't get rid of the desktop. How will desktop apps run? That one is a load of rubbish.
Posted 26 February 2013 - 21:20
maybe some kind of full screen virtualization mode?