Televangelist Pat Robertson says that not every sweater at Goodwill is possessed by demons, but it?s a good idea to pray over secondhand clothes just in case.

On Monday?s 700 Club, Robertson responded to a viewer who wanted to know if she should bless purchases from Goodwill before bringing them home because her mother said that demons could ?attach themselves to material items.?

Robertson recalled a story about a ?witch who had prayed over a particular ring and asked for a spirit to come into it.? And then when a girl purchased the ring, ?all hell broke loose.?

?Can demonic spirits attach themselves to inanimate objects? The answer is yes,? the TV preacher explained. ?But I don?t think that every sweater you get from Goodwill has demons in it.?

He added that the viewer?s mother was being ?super cautious? and ?it isn?t going to hurt anything to rebuke any spirits that happen to have attached themselves to those clothes.?

source & video

My bed sheets and covers always get possessed after a hearty dinner (specially chilli, broccoli, or boiled eggs) :s

So scary to wake up at mid night and just watch them hover mid air above this green gassy hue :shifty:

Anybody see that show "Haunted Collector"? Kind of reminds me of that.

lol he's an idiot, there's YT videos of people who know him explaining why he is a fake (If it wasn't obvious to begin with)

The haunted thief

I prefer ghost adventures

lol he's an idiot, there's YT videos of people who know him explaining why he is a fake (If it wasn't obvious to begin with)

The haunted thief

GA is awesome. It's just another reason why I love Fridays.

GA is awesome. It's just another reason why I love Fridays.

I have to wait for them to appear online (UK)

Currently waiting on Season 8 EP 1 getting here from last Friday I think it was

because her mother said that demons could ?attach themselves to material items.?

Is everyone sure they're still against eugenics?

I have to wait for them to appear online (UK)

Currently waiting on Season 8 EP 1 getting here from last Friday I think it was

Ahh...well that's a bummer. I don't want to tell you too much, but It's in New Orleans--really great episode. (Y)

The haunted thief

GA pwns. Used to watch Ghost Hunters and GHI but they became too fake for my liking. Even if GA is a fake it's still an awesome show (not saying it is fake).

They should also check that the clothing isnt made of a blend of fabrics, if they wear clothing made of 2 fabrics the Bible says they should be put to death.

Televangelist Pat Robertson says that not every sweater at Goodwill is possessed by demons, but it?s a good idea to pray over secondhand clothes just in case.

On Monday?s 700 Club, Robertson responded to a viewer who wanted to know if she should bless purchases from Goodwill before bringing them home because her mother said that demons could ?attach themselves to material items.?

Robertson recalled a story about a ?witch who had prayed over a particular ring and asked for a spirit to come into it.? And then when a girl purchased the ring, ?all hell broke loose.?

?Can demonic spirits attach themselves to inanimate objects? The answer is yes,? the TV preacher explained. ?But I don?t think that every sweater you get from Goodwill has demons in it.?

He added that the viewer?s mother was being ?super cautious? and ?it isn?t going to hurt anything to rebuke any spirits that happen to have attached themselves to those clothes.?

source & video

Why are people like this loon allowed out in public? They should be in a secure home, where they can't hurt impressionable people.

GA pwns. Used to watch Ghost Hunters and GHI but they became too fake for my liking. Even if GA is a fake it's still an awesome show (not saying it is fake).

I take all the ghost hunting shows with a handful of salt, they're just entertainment for me, GA is by far the best, they went through a bit of a crap patch when Zak was getting possessed all the time but managed to get back on track and just collect evidence again.

I take all the ghost hunting shows with a handful of salt, they're just entertainment for me, GA is by far the best, they went through a bit of a crap patch when Zak was getting possessed all the time but managed to get back on track and just collect evidence again.

Yeah. Some of it is entertainment. Have a look at the first 30 seconds of this. Watch the guy throw it.