PS4 - Vita Remote play will support native Vita resolution

- PS4 to Vita remote play will have native vita resolution for all titles.

(I don't know how PS3 remote play worked but apparently PS4's power will allow PS4 hardware to compress 1080P resolution into Vita's native resolution.)

- You do not need to encode or change the format when you transfer movies from PS4 to PC.

- DS4's touchpad is not the priority feature but there are developers who are having intersting ideas for its usage

- PS4EYE's 2 camera will detect user's location even if the user doesn't have DS4 or Move controller.

- They might have PS1, 2 psp emulation in the future, if possible.

Source: http://gamenyarth.blog67.fc2.com/blog-entry-12961.html

i really enjoy Remote Play. It was sweet for the few limited games on the PSP. I wish there were already more games supported for the Vita. I played nearly all of God of War 2 on the Vita and it was fantastic. I'm looking fwd to playing Shadow of the Colossus on Vita as well via RP.

It would be quite nice if all games were supported on the PS4.

Of course it will. It'd be pretty laughable if it couldn't run a video stream at native resolution like how it can't run many actual games at it.

[working] Remote Play is one of the major features that has me interested in the PS4, and conversely, this makes me want to keep my Vita...for now. I must admit, Sony NEEDS to get more third party developers on-board for the Vita.