Current dates planned, May 6-13~ not looking to spend too much, so if something can be done on the cheap side, the better.
- Flying from Norfolk, VA to London, I'm sure I'll have to stop somewhere else along the way, but whats a good time to buy a ticket. Currently running about 950$. Also whats a good airline.
- Now, I would like to see more than just London. Only reason I'm specifying this place, its seems to be the easiest one to plan for. So what are some good places to check out? Is it worth it to take a 2-3 more days and goto Ireland/Scotland?
- Any recommendations on reasonably priced hotel? Don't plan on staying in a hostel or bed and breakfast. There are so many to choose from, so many with low and high ratings, getting a bit lost at what to pick.
- Transportation, everyone is telling me stay away from taxis. So is it worth it to get an Oyster travel card?
- Hows the weather during the time listed above? shorts? short sleeve? umbrella (joke)?
- What are the must see places, museums, football games (if they're even going on at that time), architectural bits, etc?
- Then lastly, what are just some tips in general, I know it'll be a bit on the expensive side, with the dollar being crap. Also what type of charger would I need for my gadgets? Worth getting a pay as you go simcard when I land, or keep my current carrier?