Assassin

this just posted on Ubisoft facebook page

"We will be announcing all the details of Assassin?s Creed IV Black Flag on Monday March 4 at 6pm CET. Stay tuned for more."

post-411818-0-61385800-1362053356.jpg

according to gamespot the main character in Black Flag is Edward Kenway, the father of Haytham Kenway from last year's Assassin's Creed III. Edward is described as a privateer, assassin, and "occasional" pirate.Black Flag will be set in the Caribbean. Players will reportedly get to travel to multiple islands, including Jamaica, Cuba, and the Bahamas.

I doubt they could make it any worse than ACIII.

Hopefully the game gets some proper QA and playtesting. Least it sounds like the best parts of ACIII are going to be included in this game. Naval and the Kenways. If Edward is anything like Haytham then the character is going to be a little more interesting than Connor.

I just hope this isn't a clone of AC3. AC3 did not live up to my expectations, but from what I heard.. Guns are back, Naval Warfare are back.. and forests with animals are back. Oh wait, doesn't that sound the exact same as AC3? I am a huge AC fan (Bought AC1 on launch + own every AC game except for the ones on mobile)... I don't really like the direction they are going to be honest.

The reason attracted me to the AC series was the history and the unknown factor of the west. Now, they are just staying in this Eastern part of the world really irritates me. Not much would change from AC3 to AC4. I guess I should wait till Monday and see some gameplay, and hope for the best.

I haven't finished ACIII yet, jumped over to halo 4 and haven't went back yet. I was busy trying to hunt all the animals in the frontier last I remember.

Interesting trailer so I too wonder what gameplay might be like. Probably not as nice as it was exploring Italy and Istanbul.

How did you guys warm to the main assassin's character in AC3? I warmed very quickly to ezio from altier but I'm not digging the AC3 character from what I've seen. I could get on board with pirates though :D (zing!)

I half expected the pirate at the end to say "assasin's creed 4 black flag...... yargh!)

Looks awesome :D. Not enough pirate games out there!

There are plenty. Never been to a torrent site before? :p

is it even possible to finish AC3? I played like seven hours and the guy that's on the cover WASN'T EVEN BORN YET! how long is this monster? I gave up, that was in December I think. will eventually get back into it, and will likely get AC4. I applaud long games, it's awesome to get that much for our money, but realistically most of us simply don't have the time!

is it even possible to finish AC3? I played like seven hours and the guy that's on the cover WASN'T EVEN BORN YET! how long is this monster? I gave up, that was in December I think. will eventually get back into it, and will likely get AC4. I applaud long games, it's awesome to get that much for our money, but realistically most of us simply don't have the time!

It is about as long as Revelations (25-30 hours). That is including all the side missions. Not the filler rubbish like the 100% memory sync for missions. Which isn't really that long considering you can do that in Skyrim and not even touch the main quest.

AC2 and Brotherhood i found to be longer.