What Win 8 laptop to get?

I have to say that I am really leaning toward the HP notebook. I just pulled the manual from the website and both the HD/RAM are easily upgradable. I have an 256GB ssd drive that is like 1 month old and would be kick ass in it. Plus, fry's has a 16gb ram module on sale for like $80 right now. With that combo this notebook with be a killer.

Just an update. On Friday I bought the HP Spectre XT. It was a beautiful laptop but had some issues. There were some cosmetic scratches around the monitor hinges when I got it. And the trackpad was one of the most god awful one that I have ever used. But the touchscreen was outstanding. Sadly, I took it back.

But, the sales guy and I had a great conversation and I got him to give me the new MacBook Pro 15" retina for $300 off. Seriously...the laptop is kickass beautiful. And there is just something about the trackpad that makes it great. It's the 2.4 ghz i7 with 8gb ram and 256gb ssd drive model. Simply sweet.

Whoah... That's great for you, man! :D

Oh yeah. Even with the discount I still spent waaaaay more than I wanted to but it's whats I wanted. With care....this laptop should last me for at least 4 years.