What's the best backp-up software you have used?

Question

Say I have two hard drive of 3TB each, I am trying to get one software that could do backup for me daily. It does not create image, but rather files and folders in same structure that I could still access with normal way (e.g. using "File explorer"). It seems to have many solutions now and I got lost. What's the software that you have used so far is good? Thanks.

6 answers to this question

strg+a, strg+c and strg+v ... works awesome

Try SyncBack - http://www.2brightsparks.com/syncback/

It's quite easy to use and a very informative, clean interface. Allows for all types of backup solutions including mirroring an entire directory structure from any source to a destination.

Been using it for years, never had any issues, always does the job exactly the way I want it to.

The free versions are more than capable of doing a lot more than everyday tasks too.

I'm currently using Create Synchronicity. It's been fantastic for my needs; I use it to back up everything in my Documents, Pictures, Music & Video folders (as well as my Rocksmith DLC) to an external hard drive. You can choose from three different types of backup: Mirror (clones the folder, and deletes anything that's deleted in the source folder; my weapon of choice), Incremental (clones the folder, but doesn't delete anything deleted from the source), and Two-Way Incremental (copies all files both ways without deleting any).