UFO fleet flies past International Space Station

A fleet of UFOs has been observed flying past the International Space Station (ISS) according to a UFO magazine. These objects were sighted on 28 Feb, 2013. The magazine has included a report of the incident.

The UFO enthusiast, who created the report, also mentioned how NASA has not disclosed such information to the public, as has been unable to explain the nature of these sightings. Only additional research will help us understanding the nature of these sightings.

http://www.agoracosmopolitan.com/news/ufo_extraterrestrials/2013/03/04/5486.html

post-37120-0-69400500-1362447954.png

It looks like fairly stationary objects to me and it's the ISS moving...

I'm not saying it was Aliens... but... Aliens [obligatory]

It looks like fairly stationary objects to me and it's the ISS moving...

I'm not saying it was Aliens... but... Aliens [obligatory]

Stationary objects would be more likely to be debris than moving objects.. because.. you know.. gravity of the Earth and all..

No... it's my flying monkeys. They managed to get out of their cage again. They are a pain to get back. *sigh*

Dammit Iran! Now everyone thinks they can have their own space monkeys.

From the article:

we do not have the required funds for supporting such research. UFO readers have donated less than $30 to such research out of a needed $5000

:rofl:

Could be anything. Debris is the most rational answer, but it looks to me like ice particles.

^ Technically, stars do.

My thinking was the Station was moving, not the lighted objects.

The lights are spread out from each other, and don't seem to be going very fast.

I would think a 'fleet' would run closer together.

I wonder what the big light at the top of the video is -- the Moon, or Venus ... ?

UFO's is exactly what they are.

Unidentified

Floating

Objects

No one knows what they are, so UFO fits the bill perfectly.

Doesn't mean its aliens just because you don't know what it is. That kind of logic is just as dumb as the theists saying "god did it".

People usually completely fail at understanding the scale, distance and speed of objects in space.

generally, by the time you can actually see an object in space it'll be so close it'll be gone again in less than a second, or it'll move so fast relative to you you won't actually see it.

Space is huge, objects move ridiculously fast.

They always just fly past Earth, never stop here. Nothing to see here. We're so far behind in technology they just don't bother with us.