dominican prostitution new jersey democrat dominican republic

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Hum

Hum

totally wAcKed

• 62,032 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 15:05

(CNN) -- After asserting in a video that U.S. Sen. Robert Menendez had paid her for sex, a Dominican woman now says she was paid to make those claims and has never met the New Jersey Democrat, a court document states.

According to a notarized document, Nexis de los Santos Santana said she was filmed without her knowledge when she claimed to have had sex with Menendez.

"I am the person in the video, that is me, and those are my words, but this statement is not true," Santana said. "I never agreed to be recorded."

Menendez has vigorously defended himself against claims by unidentified accusers. In addition to criticism over accepting unreported plane flights and allegedly advocating on behalf of a business, he was accused of partying with prostitutes in the Dominican Republic -- accusations he said were "unsubstantiated."

The confession document was presented at a press conference Monday by lawyer Vinicio Castillo, who said Santana was recruited to make the claims against Menendez by another lawyer, Dr. Miguel Galvan.

more

#2 DocM

DocM

Neowinian Senior

• 16,904 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 00:36

So, she takes money for sex and lying? Thrh how do we know she hasn't been paid off this time?

Old evidence rule: the first evidence is usually thd best evidence. Later on peoples motives and outside influences change their statements.

#3 Growled

Growled

Neowinian Senior

• 41,508 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 01:07

I hear ya, Doc. How do we know she's not lying this time? Answer, we don't.

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!