Coupon Rejected, Angry Walmart Shopper Pulls Out Gun

She didn't fire her pistol, nor pointed the pistol to anyone (I guess?) so nothing will happen about her license.

There is something seriously wrong if she doesn't lose her license after this.

Along with about twenty other states; then you'd have the makings of a decent country.

I thought America had 50 states.... ;)

So that $1.00 coupon is going to cost her big, a possible jail term on top of what she's doing now, criminal record therefore her concealed permit will be revoked and she wont be able to

get another gun permit. But worst of all she'll be banned from every WalMart in the world! Not too mention legal fees and maybe a lawsuit from Stockslager &/or WalMart for assualt.

Except multiple members of staff reportedly watching from the entrance/exit, unless she had to be directly aiming, but I'd say waving/pointing in the direction of a crowd should qualify; permit or not, combined with this other behavior.

I agree. It's basically a threat.

Wrong, but thanks for playing.

Thanks for playing right into playing.

Thank you for correcting. Just curious, if you have concealed permit, under what circumstances you can show your gun?

In Texas pretty much only if you are at a gun show, shooting range, hunting, or on your property/ private property where the owner allows you to have your weapon. Other than that it is never ok to have your gun exposed. It will result in arrest, a big fine, and license taken away permanently. Bow that's Texas. Some states do allow open carry which means you can have your gun out but it must remain holstered and you must be within the legal limits of the law.

It's amazing to me that morons like this can get a gun.

You have to have laws for this!

Like,

No criminal record.

Some collage / university education at least.

No history of being a drunkard.

Valid reason to own a gun (State defined).

In Texas pretty much only if you are at a gun show, shooting range, hunting, or on your property/ private property where the owner allows you to have your weapon. Other than that it is never ok to have your gun exposed. It will result in arrest, a big fine, and license taken away permanently. Bow that's Texas. Some states do allow open carry which means you can have your gun out but it must remain holstered and you must be within the legal limits of the law.

Nice info, Thanks.

Nice info, Thanks.

To add to what necroxd said, there is also the life saving factor. You can draw your weapon on another person only if you fear death or great bodily harm to yourself or that of an innocent bystander. Basically you can only use it as a last resort, otherwise you'll have a bad day in court.

Along with about twenty other states; then you'd have the makings of a decent country.

You are certainly entitled to your opinion of the US, no matter how uneducated & childish it makes you look. Rest assured, I have my own opinions of the UK, some of which are quite negative, but most of us have enough class to maintain civility in a public forum. Then again, some of us don't. ;)

• Like 1

To add to what necroxd said, there is also the life saving factor. You can draw your weapon on another person only if you fear death or great bodily harm to yourself or that of an innocent bystander. Basically you can only use it as a last resort, otherwise you'll have a bad day in court.

Exactly. Some people think the laws are very liberal but most states have very constricting gun laws. If someone is in a fight and I pull my gun to stop it there's a chance I am joining them in a cell. Although someone did a few weeks back in Dallas amd got off free and praise. Was during black Friday. You can only pull to save a life and if you pull you have to shoot or it could be considered intimidation with a weapon and get you in trouble. Also you are limited the number in shots. Example: I am walking at the park at nigh and this dude has a knife and is trying to rape a woman. I shove him off he gets up I pull my gun. I am allowed to put two bullets in his chest legally. Can't empty my mag can't shoot the leg. 2 shots to the chest. If he still represents a threat afterwards. As in gets back up after I tell him to stay down or reaches for his knife. I am allowed legally to place one shot and only one shot in between the eyes and above the nose. Texas actually has a fleeing felon law. Where I am allowed to legally shoot somebody as they are running away aslong as they have committed a felony or im the axr of a felony.

Remember kids, knowing is half the battle.

Well, If you want good customer service, it's always a great idea to wave a gun in their face. I wish politics in the US could follow this great approach.

You are certainly entitled to your opinion of the US, no matter how uneducated & childish it makes you look. Rest assured, I have my own opinions of the UK, some of which are quite negative, but most of us have enough class to maintain civility in a public forum.

I'd drop half the UK into the ocean as well, so don't think that I'm trying to excuse the UK's significant cultural issues.

• Like 2

You are certainly entitled to your opinion of the US, no matter how uneducated & childish it makes you look. Rest assured, I have my own opinions of the UK, some of which are quite negative, but most of us have enough class to maintain civility in a public forum. Then again, some of us don't. ;)

You make a valid point. Texas here and I can certainly think of a couple states I would like to see float off into the ocean.

• Like 1

See, as a tourist, I love Florida for the obvious large castle and tall mouse reasons.

But every time I read stories like this, it seems to be Florida...

Remember kids, knowing is half the battle.

I appreciate your information but the "kids" is unnecessary.

The "you fear for death or great bodily harm" is very loose term, as proven in numerous of court cases. It involves human feeling, which is difficult to quantify objectively.

I appreciate your information but the "kids" is unnecessary.

The "you fear for death or great bodily harm" is very loose term, as proven in numerous of court cases. It involves human feeling, which is difficult to quantify objectively.

Sorry was quoting GI Joe..... Or was it rescue heroes.... Crap.

Anyways the best way to determine that clean cut is does he have a weapon or has he said I am going to kill you or something along the lines of great bodily harm.

Most American Politicians think they have 51 states....which includes the UK.

Strange about being able to shoot an offender fleeing away from a crime scene as they are no longer a threat.

Most American Politicians think they have 51 states....

Strange about being able to shoot an offender fleeing away from a crime scene as they are no longer a threat.

Only on felonies in Texas. Something like kidnaping, rape, murder, usually something where this person has committed something attrocious and has nothing to loose hamce represent a danger to the general public.

If she really wanted to save a dollar should could have just, you know, NOT bought a gun and saved quite a few dollars!

Yep, I agree.

California (massive debt)

You do realize that for years and years now (right up and until 2009) California got 70 cents back for every dollar they sent to the federal government right? What about all those states that get $1.5+ back for every dollar they send?

Sure they do have some wasteful spending but that's not the only reason they're in debt.