Photo

Path of Exile

official path of exile grinding gear games action rpg free 2 play f2p

66 replies to this topic

#61 +Yorak

Yorak

Insubordinate

Posted 26 October 2014 - 16:10

Anybody still playing? I just got back to the game after a year hiatus. Playing a Level 75 Duelist right now. Quite fun, I'll be honest. The directions you can go in this game are so vast. If so, add me on Steam (Voxilli).

#62 Knive Party

Knive Party

To Death

• Phone: Galaxy S2 CM

Posted 26 October 2014 - 16:33

Anybody still playing? I just got back to the game after a year hiatus. Playing a Level 75 Duelist right now. Quite fun, I'll be honest. The directions you can go in this game are so vast. If so, add me on Steam (Voxilli).

I'm going to start playing soonish again, probably around 1st week of November. I'll add you and send you a message :) I'm keen to jam

#63 +Yorak

Yorak

Insubordinate

Posted 27 October 2014 - 07:44

I'm going to start playing soonish again, probably around 1st week of November. I'll add you and send you a message :) I'm keen to jam

Sounds good.  :)

#64 OP madd-hatter

madd-hatter

Crazy Hat Salesman

Posted 28 October 2014 - 21:33

I've been playing since open beta's launch and I'm still online many days per week, usually in the latest hc league.

add duckfluffed if you need help

#65 Knive Party

Knive Party

To Death

• Phone: Galaxy S2 CM

Posted 03 November 2014 - 14:48

Sounds good.  :)

Ok so I added you on steam, my name is 'Sir Puffs alot' in case you wondered who added you. Check you soonish, i'm just working like crazy but the weekend / friday is close!

#66 vetLOC

LOC

I finally changed this.

Posted 04 November 2014 - 22:10

I haven't played in forever. Mainly because I found past a certain level, it was really hard for me to solo things. I would join random parties but they always either went off and did nothing or disbanded before anything could get done. If I had some friends who played it, I'd probably play it alot more, at least level up some more for starters.

#67 Nagisan

Nagisan

Neowinian Senior

• Tech Issues Solved: 1

Posted 04 November 2014 - 23:46

I haven't played in forever. Mainly because I found past a certain level, it was really hard for me to solo things. I would join random parties but they always either went off and did nothing or disbanded before anything could get done. If I had some friends who played it, I'd probably play it alot more, at least level up some more for starters.

You probably had a bad build or bad equipment. The right build with even mediocre equipment can get through all the normal content in the game, and through most of the maps (though you would want to skip some map mods or some bosses in certain maps).

That's one thing that kinda sucks about PoE, you really need to take the time to learn the game, whether that means reading forums or making many characters (since there is no easy way to respec) and learning on your own, before you can expect to make it into and through end-game content.