100 yard Zeroing for M4 rifle?

Recently purchased a Colt M4, LE6920, and am going to the range this Friday night to zero it in. When I was in the army, we zeroed @ 25 Meter targets, which coincides with a 300 meter target as well, but the range I'm going to only has 100 yard areas, so I'm not quite sure how I'm going to effectively BSZ (Battle Sight Zero) at that distance.

I've got a target, but what should the rear elevation be set to? 6/3 -3 (or 6 if double clicks)? It's been a few years, but if I recall correctly the 6/3 is for 300-600 meters, so -3 should be 100M/Yards, correct? I've found an improved method, but this deals with tweaking the rear sight post and I'd rather not jack up the weapon if possible.

Link: http://www.ar15.com/...et_.html&page=2

In the Marines we zero at 36 yards, but its been a while since I've shot too, never shot an M4 though. I hope to get one though soon enough when they become available for a fair price again.

Best of luck!

In the Marines we zero at 36 yards, but its been a while since I've shot too, never shot an M4 though. I hope to get one though soon enough when they become available for a fair price again.

Best of luck!

Yeah standard army range was 25meters, but it's really hard to find a 25meter range in CA, I did finally find a range that too rifles and had a 25 meter range, so I can at least get a decent 25/300meter zero out of that. I'm just going to take my gf to the 100 meter range and let her have fun with it until I can get it zero'd in properly.