How many of you have your smartphone next to your keyboard right now?

Smartphone next to your keyboard  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Do you have your smartphone next to your keyboard right now?

• Yes
    • No

If you look down next to your keyboard right now, is your smart phone next to it? I've been to coffee shops and offices where most people would put their phone on the table next to their keyboard/laptop. I'd like to know how many of you do that, too :)

It is, but I only do it while it's connected to my laptop or charging while I'm using my PC. When not at home my phone is either in my pocket or in my hands.

I sometimes work in the mobile retail sector and the amount of people whose phone gets stolen or damaged (liquids/falling) while it's laying on tables in public is enormous.

Nah, if I'm at my desk it's typically on charge, when I'm out its in my pocket as I'd rather not forget the thing somewhere.. doesn't get a lot of use outside of calls and the occasional GPS. Tablet on the other hand I pretty much bring everywhere.

Yes, it is. Be it to be able to respond to messages on WhatsApp/Viber quickly or to play Scrabble against others or to check my private email at work or... well you get the idea.

My phone is not only NOT next to my keyboard, it's not even on the same floor of my house as my keyboard!!

Unlike most freeks or geeks, I can actually move and survive without my phone glued to me!!

I voted yes, but that's because when sitting at my pc it becomes uncomfortable when it's in my pocket

Outside of my house, It never leaves my pocket unless I'm driving, in which case it's being used as my sat nav (or gps if you prefer)

Yea because this is where I sit, would be pointless having it on the other side of the room!

Plus I leave it charging on USB while I`m on the PC