suggestion question

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
48 replies to this topic

#46 Steven P.

Steven P.

aka Neobond

• Tech Issues Solved: 68

Posted 08 March 2013 - 09:31

If post like this are going to be closed because of the user... then I want to see the same to happen to post about dot matrix, it's just fair.

Is it closed?

#47 +Nik L

Nik L

Where's my pants?

• Tech Issues Solved: 2

Posted 08 March 2013 - 09:35

Everyone has different wants and needs. Just because his isn't the same as yours... Not to mention priorities.

I'm not trying to push any priorities though. I'd never suggest "Buy a Mac" to someone having Windows problems.

#48 Arceles

Arceles

Time Craymel

• Tech Issues Solved: 1
  • OS: Win 7 Ultimate / Win 8.1 Pro (With Start Menu Start8, otherwise is UNUSABLE) / Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean
  • Phone: XT890 Motorola RAZRi (x86 processor)

Posted 08 March 2013 - 09:37

Is it closed?

or deleted as he stated.

#49 Yusuf M.

Yusuf M.

• Tech Issues Solved: 1
  • Phone: OnePlus One 64GB

Posted 08 March 2013 - 09:52

Okay. I don't get it. I'm not trying to insult the staff here or anything so lets get that clear. The staff does an amazing job on Neowin of cleaning up and junking unneeded posts. But they keep junking my posts.

I post something like "Go get Windows 7 and save yourself the money and get a used car instead of buying a Mac". Well I know people here likes Apple and stuff but I'm one of those guys who don't. I'm just stating the plain fact. Honestly, is this forum all about opinions now or what? I mean when do facts come into play? It's not like I'm exaggerating by saying go buy a Windows 7 computer and buy a house or something. It's the truth that Macs are expensive and I'm just trying to bring out the facts to people here. If they don't like it, then that's fine with me. It doesn't bother me. Plus, I'm not insulting Apple or anything by saying that. So I don't get it...

That's an opinion, not a fact. You told someone to get Windows 7 instead of helping that person find the Mac OS X apps they were looking for. Did you even realize that you were posting in the Mac Discussion & Support forum? Actually, don't answer that.

Thread Closed