Possible to download a mass effect 3 save game?

Hi,

I am wondering if anyone knows if it is possible to download a mass effect 3 save game?

I completed ME3 on xbox 360 and no longer have one. After seeing the reviews of the final dlc I am considering purchasing ME3 for the pc and getting the final Citadel dlc and leviathan.

It's such a long game though and i'm not keen on replaying it all. Is there anywhere to download a save?

I have tried searching and the closest I could find was the mass effect saves website but it only has saves for ME1 and 2.

thanks

Did you try GameCopyWorld and GameBurnWorld? I think those are the names. I'm sure they have game saves, and patches and stuff.

Did you try GameCopyWorld and GameBurnWorld? I think those are the names. I'm sure they have game saves, and patches and stuff.

Thanks, I will have a look

Are you wanting a save that's finished the game so you can finish DLC?

Yep, just after a save that's at the end of the game (or close) so I can purchase the DLC which I never played on the 360.

Yep, just after a save that's at the end of the game (or close) so I can purchase the DLC which I never played on the 360.

the dlc takes place at different parts in the game , the ending is too late for all dlc. you should look for something around the middle.

Do you want a PC Save? You can have mine if you want.

Just be warned that my Shepard is the meanest, blackest Shepard you've ever seen. Here he is on Thesia

post-350302-0-45131400-1362851714.png

the dlc takes place at different parts in the game , the ending is too late for all dlc. you should look for something around the middle.

Isnt that why you have the final Save option before beginning the assault, so you can go back and do the DLC?

I also have a few saves, I will take a look at em and tell you the progress..

All mine are female characters, I think I have one male.

I do Infiltrator typically..

• 3 weeks later...

Guys, I finished the games on the Xbox 360 and I sold it, but now I want to play the Citadel DLC on the PC. Do any of you have (or know where to find) a save file for these choices? I already have for ME1 and 2.

------------------------------ CHOICE SPOILERS ----------------------------------

All 100% Paragon, including all of the DLCs on ME1 and ME2. All quests done on the trilogy, except for ME3's DLC. MaleShep, main face;

Romance options: Liara on the first game, then Miranda;

Kaidan saved on ME1 and Anderson on the Council, which was also saved. Wrex alive;

Last mission on ME2: All squad members survived;

In ME3, all squad members survived (except for the ones that would die because of the story and Anderson). The ending choice was to kill the Reapers and myself, except that the cutscene shows Shepard breathing.

------------------------------ CHOICE SPOILERS ----------------------------------

• 4 weeks later...

I need a save file from Mass Effect 3 to could get the N7 armor in Dead Space 3. I already have look foi it in a lot of web pages and i din't find something useful. If someone have one to share, please do it. Thanks a lot.

lol I still play through them all, but as of lately I have been playing ME3 over and over.

I have a ME3 save if anyone wants it

Lvl 60 Vanguard, nearly 100% Paragon. Game completed. All DLC

post-350302-0-82493400-1366524594.png

Ok, i want it. Would you mind send me your save file and explain the directory where he is located? Thank you.

• 8 months later...

I am actually looking for a save.

There's this glitch I have where I can't get past the loading screen right before the Mars Archives mission (The loading screen goes black, but you can still hear the sound of the Normandy's engine playing in the loading screen), no matter how many time I restart the game, it does the same thing.

I'm just looking for a save during or after the Mars Archives- sometime around the beginning. I just need a female- nothing else matters.

If you have a female Shepard saved around the beginning, please let me know!