Photo

Need assistance on choosing a 27' Monitor

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#31 Pam14160

Pam14160

Lee

Posted 13 March 2013 - 02:41

No one in there right mind will use a LED TV as a monitor or either a Large Monitor... especially with the 1080p resolution... but no one needs a bigger monitor then 27 - 30" for there computer unless you demonstrating something like a Company like Microsoft for Xbox or PlayStation showing off the latest games for there new consoles. or demonstrating anything else., and plus you want a higher resolution for there's large displays or it will look way too big and won't look right. and no one needs a large display at this time I will recommended either a 27 - 30" LED monitor and please don't use a television. for a monitor it just isn't right.

Oh Boy. . .here is one those individuals who is smarter then anyone else. Get a life. It just shows how small of person you are my come on a website and jacking someone up. It this sounds as if I am angry it is because I am. Belittling someone just to show off your intelligences has the tendency to bring out someones defenses. . . BTW have a nice day. :angry:

#32 +goretsky

goretsky

Neowinian Senior

• Tech Issues Solved: 3

Posted 13 March 2013 - 07:23

Hello,

As someone who does not do any graphics or video work, I really couldn't justify spending $700 or so on a monitor. For me, the big draw is that the higer resolution allows me to display more text on the screen. This is the first display I've owned since the SONY SDM-HX93 I got in 2004 that displays more than 1200 pixels vertically (it was a 1600×1200 display).

Regards,

Aryeh Goretsky

Yeah saw that ASUS as well, too expensive right now ��

Thnx